Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

a winning ebay bid turned into a disaster, seller refunded me and relisted the item immediately. i was on the cusp of having an incredible digital camera so i could post amazing waywt pics. he then proceeded to leave feedback, and i quote: "beware scammer !! using other people account. thief." finally, of the three available choices on the rating scale, positive, neutral, and negative, he marked positive. so i maintain a 100% positive rating [​IMG] but now i am in deficit of one digital camera also, i need wool trousers for colder days as an alternative to wearing thick coated denim. please halp without costing me a million dollars. ideally someone will offer paul harnden at a reasonable price [​IMG]

2. Meis

Meis Senior member

I hate int'l shipping...

bought a shirt from a store in Australia; 10 days after it shipped out tracking still says "origin post is preparing shipment" [​IMG]

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

4. zissou

zissou Senior member

Despite all the manly workwear I wear, someone called me 'metrosexual' the other day ;__;

In other news, a friend of mine here in Utah has a brother in MA who recognized me from here (or sufu) in my friend's photos from our Grand Canyon backpacking trip. He was nice enough to say he recognized me 'from leather stuff I sell online', rather than from 'an online forum about men's clothing'. He preserved both of our manhoods. If you are reading this, well done, sir!

5. cowsareforeating

cowsareforeating Senior member

on other news... since joining styleforum I have noticed that most perusers of said forum dress better than most women (contrary to popular stereotype). Which leads me to view women in a new light

& tell that someone to look up the definition of metro.

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

on other news... since joining styleforum I have noticed that most perusers of said forum dress better than most women (contrary to popular stereotype). Which leads me to view women in a new light

congrats, you're a homosexual

7. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

a winning ebay bid turned into a disaster, seller refunded me and relisted the item immediately. i was on the cusp of having an incredible digital camera so i could post amazing waywt pics. he then proceeded to leave feedback, and i quote: "beware scammer !! using other people account. thief." finally, of the three available choices on the rating scale, positive, neutral, and negative, he marked positive. so i maintain a 100% positive rating [​IMG] but now i am in deficit of one digital camera

also, i need wool trousers for colder days as an alternative to wearing thick coated denim. please halp without costing me a million dollars. ideally someone will offer paul harnden at a reasonable price [​IMG]

Sellers aren't able to leave negatives.

8. cowsareforeating

cowsareforeating Senior member

if only. then i could get over my fear of bags.

you sir, are a pretty good troll. nice try though.

9. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

Being shat out of a bear vagina

don't you mean being born out of a vagina? you shit out your ass, generally.

wtf @ that ebay thing, i don't get why he would do that

...obviously so that he wouldn't have to sell at much below what he wanted to sell.

10. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I'm thinking of getting a new camera. How is the Lumix GF1? I read some posts talking about it here before. Is the video worth it at all?

11. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

I'm thinking of getting a new camera. How is the Lumix GF1? I read some posts talking about it here before. Is the video worth it at all?
    i've been reading up on this extensively. you can hack the firmware to allow for longer video recording times in 1080HD as well. with the ->micro 4/3 adaptors you can use a whole host of lenses which is why i wanted it, got a few manual focus olympus lenses from my om1(n) i'd keep using. it can be had on amazon for 450 right now (body only). seems like a beast for its size. but i think it was snake who said the evf was not so great which is somewhat of a let down as i really prefer shooting through vf [​IMG] here's a review that tells you a whole lot more http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/PanasonicGF1/

12. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

[​IMG]

13. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

i've been reading up on this extensively. you can hack the firmware to allow for longer video recording times in 1080HD as well. with the ->micro 4/3 adaptors you can use a whole host of lenses which is why i wanted it, got a few manual focus olympus lenses from my om1(n) i'd keep using. it can be had on amazon for 450 right now (body only). seems like a beast for its size. but i think it was snake who said the evf was not so great which is somewhat of a let down as i really prefer shooting through vf [​IMG]

here's a review that tells you a whole lot more
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/PanasonicGF1/

Me too, I have been using film for the past few years and evf is very annoying for me to use. I've gotten especially used to the huge vf on my Minolta...

Thanks!

14. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

...obviously so that he wouldn't have to sell at much below what he wanted to sell.

yeah but i don't get that, either. set a reserve or a higher minimum bed. what's the point of listing it low if you're not going to sell it?

15. softy

softy Senior member

yeah but i don't get that, either. set a reserve or a higher minimum bed. what's the point of listing it low if you're not going to sell it?
    [​IMG] so any more mikey elf pics? gettin bored over here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.