Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

blah blah pseudo-intellectual fluff from dr. clueless

you're right a math degree is worthless unless the goal is some technical field because it does not reflect the possessor's analytical/critical thinking/problem solving skills, and even if it did those aren't of value to anything but math-based disciplines. let's point and laugh at all the idiots struggling with multivariate analysis when in the end they want to go to law school or med school for example hahahahahaha suckers should have done psych instead !111!!!!!!1!

2. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

linguistics major is the best suck it math nerds

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

lol i knew a kid who double dipped [​IMG]

4. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

shut up nerds, i get enough talk about school at school

5. reprehensible

reprehensible Senior member

Linguistics major would make Language Log even better. Therefore: awesome.

6. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

you're right a math degree is worthless unless the goal is some technical field because it does not reflect the possessor's analytical/critical thinking/problem solving skills, and even if it did those aren't of value to anything but math-based disciplines. let's point and laugh at all the idiots struggling with multivariate analysis when in the end they want to go to law school or med school for example hahahahahaha suckers should have done psych instead !111!!!!!!1!

[​IMG] Again, you are equating correlation to causation. Yes, someone with a math major can be very analytical, be great at critical thinking, and possess incredible problem solving skills, BUT THESE ARE ALL TRAITS EXCLUSIVE OF THE MATH DEGREE. Having a math major does not define these traits in a person. A person with a sociology degree can exhibit all these traits without having a math degree. A math major can be a fucking retard who somehow got lucky and graduated with the degree and can exhibit none of the traits that you say exist without fail in all math majors. You still fail at proving that a math major is versatile if this is the best you can come up with. Also, just FYI, none of your arguments up to now prove anything about the versatility of the degree itself. Failblog?

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

shut up nerds, i get enough talk about school at school
    this Thing I hated most were nerds cramming outside the lecture hall before midterms AND after the test was over discussing their answers while I just shook the spot and sparked up a ciggy knowing I aced that shit.

8. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

BACK ON TOPIC is it seriously hard to get a graphic design job? i thought that was like, a "good job" or something haha

I use InDesign at work! Convinced my division to buy it after I made a sweet ass pamphlet and later a survey (my coworkers use word, haha), does that make me a graphic designer?

9. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

this thread is random FASHION thoughts u nerds.

[​IMG]

dooooooooope

10. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

this thread is random FASHION thoughts u nerds.

[​IMG]

dooooooooope

shut up >: and post measurements so i know which things i can kop and can't in your sales thread

11. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

shut up >: and post measurements so i know which things i can kop and can't in your sales thread

it all fits 36-37 and the pants are like a 31-32. have measurements around for everything so just pm me with what youre interested and i can get u measurements.

12. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

it all fits 36-37 and the pants are like a 31-32. have measurements around for everything so just pm me with what youre interested and i can get u measurements.

hollaatchaboyviapm

13. reprehensible

reprehensible Senior member

BACK ON TOPIC is it seriously hard to get a graphic design job? i thought that was like, a "good job" or something haha

I use InDesign at work! Convinced my division to buy it after I made a sweet ass pamphlet and later a survey (my coworkers use word, haha), does that make me a graphic designer?

Like a lot of things, it's probably pretty random and contingent.

There are a reasonable number of jobs for people with graphic design experience, but actually getting one of them is probably specific to the job in question. And the selection is highly dependent on location.

14. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

seriously winter, wtf? Its been snowing and -5 to -15 celsius here since november, and no sign of change. That means wearing the same fucking boots and coats everyday, which is already starting to annoy me. Im realising more and more that heavy coats and boots are worth spending cash on, since i´ll be wearing them 6 months a year... [​IMG] And i cant find any insulated boots I like either, meaning freezing feets at bus stops.

15. FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus Senior member

what do you do with a few pairs of last seasons gucci shades when you dont wear them anymore ?

I need some persols

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.