Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

^no its that he's an asshole.

[​IMG] [​IMG] look at this guy.
    he can't stop talking about me. he just can't withhold making a comment.
    that butthurt i gave him ages ago here on SF must still pain him.

anyone catch sq4you's attempt at being accepted on sz last night? banned in 7 posts.

it was almost as amusing as watching you bend over for faust immediately afterwards by saying you would delete your egregious posts just so he wouldn't ban you a second time [​IMG] [​IMG]
    that visual just made me rofl

2. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

We have that much snow up here right now. Except it's above 0 right now so it's melting. And then later on it's going to drop back below 0. So everything will freeze into ice. Fuck.

that's the worst part. it was raining right before all this snow was dumped, so under all the white fluff is a lurking layer of slippery ice [​IMG]

3. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

So does that mean you'll be back here full time?

I actually just read this and went to post a WAYWT but only have 15 SZ posts myself. Which is odd because I'm sure I posted N(n) silk coat there in WAYWT at one point. Meh.

4. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

please link/recap all butthurts past present and future

5. softy

softy Senior member

please link/recap all butthurts past present and future
    please do not -- been said before, but it bears mentioning: if you aren't reading already, do read this thread and contribute. best of sf here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=165712

6. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

haha, this one is amazing

[​IMG]

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

how is styleguise going sq? [​IMG] true lolz right there. i wouldn't even mind you hating on me if you were accurate or clever. sorry no one liked your dress shirt sweatpants combo. was a good outfit for bringing your recyclables to grocery store though. unlike your forum, there are a lot of members and traffic so they shouldn't have to be subjected to your nonsense or your fits. I am not butthurt, it's just that every forum you are on is worse for you being on it.

8. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

So does that mean you'll be back here full time? I actually just read this and went to post a WAYWT but only have 15 SZ posts myself. Which is odd because I'm sure I posted N(n) silk coat there in WAYWT at one point. Meh.
    oh i hadn't been posting regularly on there. i had like 3 posts and felt like posting a waywt but their stupid settings don't let you. i was wearing relateively new pants so i just put it in recent purchases. turns out people there are (in the majority) just as childish as they are here....they just wear different clothes. kunk is an excellent case-in-point of a grown ass man who always feels the need to act like a 15 year old girl on her period. i simply post a fit pic and he goes berserk; as he is exemplifying so eloquently again here. he's soooo mad. i keep telling myself it's just the roids talking.

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

oh i hadn't been posting regularly on there. i had like 3 posts and felt like posting a waywt but their stupid settings don't let you. i was wearing relateively new pants so i just put it in recent purchases. turns out people there are (in the majority) just as childish as they are here....they just wear different clothes. kunk is an excellent case-in-point of a grown ass man who always feels the need to act like a 15 year old girl on her period. i simply post a fit pic and he goes berserk; as he is exemplifying so eloquently again here. he's soooo mad. i keep telling myself it's just the roids talking.
    Do you think you're acting any better? What the fuck is wrong with you? SZ is full of insular assholes but you're just as bad if not worse lately. You can't just let shit go at all. Not surprised you got banned.

10. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

I'm gonna detour this for a second... hopefully the argument never gets, uh, retoured. Sq4you sorry you got kicked off SZ but that seems like standard operating procedure there, it's a pretty insular community.

Random Fashion Thought: I just want to wear some fucking sportcoats and corduroys and oxfords. I don't want to have to learn about it from 50-year-old Modernists who think pants at the natural waist are "fundamental to the architecture of male dress". I don't want to be patronized for my age. I don't want to have to sit back while everyone in the comments section talks about how violent Muslims are. Can we do this, as a society?

Actually SZ is parallel to this, just because a dude likes black shit with seams in unexpected places doesn't mean he should have to sit still while a dozen graphic design prodigies and marketing goons talk about the "purity and poetic nature of the aesthetic". I have nothing against intellectual language (I spend most of my time here at Hinterland U trying to stuff it into papers) but fuck, can't clothes just be a fun part of life. They can be art too, but can't we all just acknowledge that we're consuming luxury goods for personal pleasure?

/end rant

11. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

I was browsing the Montreal section of lastnightsparty.com and came across a familiar face.
    [​IMG]

12. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

I'm gonna detour this for a second... hopefully the argument never gets, uh, retoured. Sq4you sorry you got kicked off SZ but that seems like standard operating procedure there, it's a pretty insular community.

oh no worries. if i really cared id create another account (or 7) like kent$$. but yeah, the banhammer falls there regularly. they were pissed that dude zzzzZZzzzz outballed them all so they banned him when he asked what color CCP 036 was [​IMG]

ps. +1 to the second half of your rant. i like it. [​IMG]

13. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

I hope he's enjoying that greenie on an ironic level.

14. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I was browsing the Montreal section of lastnightsparty.com and came across a familiar face.
    [​IMG]

What a poor choice of beverage!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.