Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Wearing and copping too much black, grey and white lately. Someone recommend me some color. I feel lost there.
    Whatever works best with your skintone <--Kops everything plebe in dark green/olive

2. Lel

Lel Senior member

I used to think it sucked finding clothing because of how small I am, now I realize it's a blessing in disguise. Just buy XS/S if it's slim enough, and if it's not just flip it. None of this &quot;Am I between sizes? Which size would fit me best?&quot; bs that I assume a lot of members go through when they browse clothing online.

3. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

^ But XS/S (and maybe XL) always seem to be the most likely sizes to still remain when things reach deep discount. Size M is usually the first size to sell out, sometimes even at full retail.

4. Lel

Lel Senior member

^ But XS/S (and maybe XL) always seem to be the most likely sizes to still remain when things reach deep discount. Size M is usually the first size to sell out, sometimes even at full retail.

Well skinny people are pretty steezy so the coolest pieces in XS/44 are long gone even at full retail or impossible to find in the first place.

5. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

I used to think it sucked finding clothing because of how small I am, now I realize it's a blessing in disguise. Just buy XS/S if it's slim enough, and if it's not just flip it. None of this "Am I between sizes? Which size would fit me best?" bs that I assume a lot of members go through when they browse clothing online.

+1, it's nice, especially when the sizing isn't xs/s/m/l/xl. Just buy the smallest thing, whether that's 3, or 1, or whatever.

6. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Yeah I guess it depends where you shop, 48 is quite common for Europeans but pretty huge by Asian standards.

7. UserName84

UserName84 Senior member

The Transparent Moderation Log has the best drama and butthurtness...

8. Nil

Nil Senior member

nil, go for navy

Yeah, I do have some navy. I dig the navy/black combo. Doesn't really seem like a "color" if you know what I'm saying though.

9. softy

softy Senior member

Yeah, I do have some navy. I dig the navy/black combo. Doesn't really seem like a "color" if you know what I'm saying though.
    in that case, go for teal. i could see iced-tea orange working on you. and wheat i pretty much imagine this as you every time i see it: [​IMG] do that color. berry sexi

10. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

Because of my pre-pubescent chest size (nearly Stanleyvanburen-ish), heavy sweaters work really well for me. But like Jet said, there's no point. It's like wearing an extra jacket you can't easily take off. [​IMG]

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

I never said that bromeo, the heavier the better.

12. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Because of my pre-pubescent chest size (nearly Stanleyvanburen-ish), heavy sweaters work really well for me. But like Jet said, there's no point. It's like wearing an extra jacket you can't easily take off. [​IMG]

What does it have to do with chest size?

13. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

I never said that bromeo, the heavier the better.

I must've misinterpreted something else you said. It's strange how I manage to convince myself that I agree with everything Jet says (or I think he says). Now the door to super heavy knitwear is open again!

What does it have to do with chest size?

It gives me the illusion of having more than a 5 inch drop I think.

Also, I'm going to stand by my previous assertion that, contrary to expected, Acne's carrot cut works really well for people with little drop.

But also, I'm going to start hitting the gym to try and get up to a 38" chest because this site has made me really self conscious. [​IMG]

14. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

Well skinny people are pretty steezy so the coolest pieces in XS/44 are long gone even at full retail or impossible to find in the first place.

Yea...

at the stores I got to they either don't carry XS or it sells out first since they buy so little of it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.