• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
It's funny how having a personal life has made me sort of forget about StyleForvm.

fixed

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Hugo by BP had some decent knits if I was ballin on a budget would def rock the black db black shawl cardigan and the crazy grey shawl pullover, cheap too.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
My condolences.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
New GQ has a whole bunch of facepalm **** in it you should see the upgrade your wardrobe bit fecking horrible how are they able to publish this nonsense. They keep pimping the olsen twins line something elizabeth too
crackup[1].gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dries and raf joint interview in the new details.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I kept thinking how is raf relevant as I read that hahaa, and why is he wearing those sandals
facepalm.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lulz, but he admitted he was long designing clothes he wouldn;t wear

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to Minneapolis a week ago and stopped by the mall of America: what a f-ng waste...one zillion stores and after a day of walking around the only thing I bought was a shirt from United Colors of Benetton.

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uhurit
Went to Minneapolis a week ago and stopped by the mall of America: what a f-ng waste...one zillion stores and after a day of walking around the only thing I bought was a shirt from United Colors of Benetton.

Made in Italy I hope?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
probably china

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uhurit

Mall of America has always sucked. The only people amazed by it are Japanese tourists.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shailascotty
What's wrong with UCB they got great items to choose, i love them perhaps you can't find the right thing to shop buddy.

uhoh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads