Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Not very serious about it but if I offered up my red toj akira jacket for sale/trade would there be any bites?

2. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

What kind of shoes did you submit?
    CDG with toes printed on the toebox lol The grand prize winner ($1000) posted Ice Cream shoes(by Pharrell) The email says the price will be delivered within 60 days lol Come on 2 months.. I'm gonna forget about it by than! Thanks everyone

3. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Not very serious about it but if I offered up my red toj akira jacket for sale/trade would there be any bites?

If it were my size, probably. And if I had money.

4. softy

softy Senior member

Then, like your blue sneaks, you could keep it in your closet for 6 months and then sell it on the B&S.
    I want to see only MC cops from Synthese for the next 3 months

5. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

yo how much do you ballers spend on your family/gf/wife for xmas? cause i know you drop mad money on yourselves?

6. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

is there a thread for posting weird B&S requests you've received?

7. softy

softy Senior member

yo how much do you ballers spend on your family/gf/wife for xmas? cause i know you drop mad money on yourselves?

i think everyone here is single
    ...........right? [​IMG]

is there a thread for posting weird B&S requests you've received?

no, please make one!

8. Nil

Nil Senior member

Tell them I don't do presents. Boom. Currently single though, surprising, eh?

9. Synthese

How about only no cops. I had a moment today when I looked at my beautiful margiela boots and my cheap uniqlo jeans and thought, "Man, I love so much of the stuff that I own, why don't I just wear it and be happy?" So I'm going to try that for a while. Unfortunately I truly do not own any knits, but I'm going to try to ignore that for as long as possible.

Ugh, I'm so willing to admit that the DBSS sneaks, while awesome, were not a good purchase for me. I don't do well on impulse, which I knew, and did anyway. I deserved it [​IMG]

10. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

i think everyone here is single
    ...........right? [​IMG]

we all got parents / brothers and sisters haha...

11. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

How about only no cops. I had a moment today when I looked at my beautiful margiela boots and my cheap uniqlo jeans and thought, "Man, I love so much of the stuff that I own, why don't I just wear it and be happy?" So I'm going to try that for a while. Unfortunately I truly do not own any knits, but I'm going to try to ignore that for as long as possible. Ugh, I'm so willing to admit that the DBSS sneaks, while awesome, were not a good purchase for me. I don't do well on impulse, which I knew, and did anyway. I deserved it [​IMG]
    It's good brah, you're still miles ahead of most fools. Also knit-game needs to be very carefully planned and articulated, it's good for you to breathe a bit, seems to me you beasted this season. Also I recently got a girlfriend. Mad weird, relationships aren't usually my thing. Almost kopped her a +J coat when I was in NYC but didn't want to freak her out. She sort of has an idea of how much money I spend on clothes, but doesn't know exactly how much...deliberating how hard I should ball on Christmas shit.

12. Synthese

Yeah, I kind of busted a huge nut over the summer, and I'm feeling pretty ready for a break. Aside from knitwear and MC stuff, I'm really happy about what I've got - which is good, because my current stash was neither cheap nor labor-unintensive.

Thankfully, I have years to build a knit/suiting wardrobe, and plenty of time to play around with all of the different silhouettes I can already pull out of my closet. I imagine that, if anything, my wardrobe'll get much smaller between now and next summer as I try to slowly figure out what I really like and don't like and sell pieces off, because right now I love everything.

It's far too hard for me to devote myself to a single aesthetic direction, which I think absolutely extends beyond the world of clothing. I enjoy that, as I think I've mentioned, because I quite like the feeling of having "the right tools for job" - being able to swap out one mask for another based on one's mood is an almost mythic feeling, even if for most people it's all "just clothes."

Ah, growing up. Such sweet sadness.

13. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

no, please make one!
    done.. though maybe i should have disguised it or something....

14. APK

APK Senior member

How about only no cops. I had a moment today when I looked at my beautiful margiela boots and my cheap uniqlo jeans and thought, "Man, I love so much of the stuff that I own, why don't I just wear it and be happy?" So I'm going to try that for a while. Unfortunately I truly do not own any knits, but I'm going to try to ignore that for as long as possible.

Ugh, I'm so willing to admit that the DBSS sneaks, while awesome, were not a good purchase for me. I don't do well on impulse, which I knew, and did anyway. I deserved it [​IMG]

Does that mean you're going to sell me one of those Silent hoodies?

15. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Bare Bodkin is Kentmoney I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.