Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Have the entire CDG2Man shower collection? I thought about it once but i honestly don't even like the fragrance. Just would've been cool.

Do they have that for Series 2 or 3? Would love Sequoia or Zagorsk soap/shampoo/aftershave...

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

They have a sequoia candle but i dunno about shampoo. Don't think so. I do love that scent though. Have a small 5ml bottle of it.

To be honest i use whatever facewash, bodywash, shampoo, conditioner my girlfriend feels like buying. I will say though that i hate using shitty shampoo/conditioner. Pantene prov must be the worst there is and everytime i take a shower at someone else's place it's there and it feels like crap putting it in my hair and my hair never feels good after

3. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Do they have that for Series 2 or 3? Would love Sequoia or Zagorsk soap/shampoo/aftershave...
    +1. I would swim in Sequoia if I could.

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

I must try this sequoia, I have been a fan of apc candles especially the cologne and orange ones. Gotta try dyptique one of these days also.

5. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

Do you dress to get laid?

I was at The Box tonight as any typical Tuesday and some queen told me if I ever wanted to get laid I shouldn't dress the way I do. Funniest part was I had fucked his boyfriend like 3 weeks ago.

6. lovelysteve

lovelysteve Senior member

7. jaac

jaac Senior member

socal just never fails to make me smile

8. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

Anyone need help with their dissertation? I think Dissertation Help might be able to help with your dissertation, if you're doing a dissertation and you need help.

Why the fuck would spam like that even post here? Relevance?

9. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I had no idea they made a CDG2 bath collection, I will check that out. I was planning on copping CDG2 on the late bus here soon anyway.

The toiletries I use are all Aesop, it's kind of expensive here (and Japan), I think it's a fair bit cheaper elsewhere. They're all big half liter pump bottles, I have the shampoo, the conditioner, the hair treatment, the body wash, and then I have the orange peel lotion in the same size, the hair treatment alone is like $150 here. I got hooked on them at the Park Hyatt, and they're Australian so I can get behind that.
    I use Kiehl's too, the men's SPF lotion which is a little greasy for my liking, but I can never find good sunscreen, and then I use a Kiehl's body bar to exfoliate my elbows and knees and shit, always classy, not ashy. I use some other assorted moisturizers and toners and shit, Clarins and the Dior Homme Dermo System (surprisingly much cheaper than people probably think it is, the face wash is cheaper than a tube of Clarins face wash), etc, etc. I have some Weleda and stuff for the oils and the non aerosol deodorant. Somehow after all this I have days where I don't smell super fresh, it must be my jeans.

jet: get a Diptyque candle, that shit is erotic as fuck. I want to get the whole collection and give ladies the choice of which one we're gonna burn when we do the nasty. I had a Baies Noir one, really nice.

10. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

My eyes have been opened to a whole new world. My checking account is about to be lain in ruins.

11. APK

APK Senior member

I don't have single-digit body fat, but I feel comfortable saying that before you go plunking down hundreds or thousands of bucks on a nice wardrobe, you should feel confident with your body first. Even if you don't plan on losing that extra chunk, nice clothes are only going to hide so much. It seems pointless to drain the bank account before you've got yourself in a condition that will do that new wardrobe justice.

12. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

If you do weight training at all, don't forget that it makes you bigger as well. I have to toss a bunch of shirts soon thanks to increasing chest/arm size.

13. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

If you do weight training at all, don't forget that it makes you bigger as well. I have to toss a bunch of shirts soon thanks to increasing chest/arm size.

I noticed this, as your fits were looking more and more Eason-approved. [​IMG] good going at the gym sir

14. rocks

rocks Senior member

I don't have single-digit body fat, but I feel comfortable saying that before you go plunking down hundreds or thousands of bucks on a nice wardrobe, you should feel confident with your body first. Even if you don't plan on losing that extra chunk, nice clothes are only going to hide so much. It seems pointless to drain the bank account before you've got yourself in a condition that will do that new wardrobe justice.

Hmm, well since I have single digit body fat, perhaps you fatties should donate to my wardrobe fund since afterall I already have the physique for dapper garments. Speaking of body fat, I want to add 2lbs of the healthy kind since mine is under 4% due to hyper pyhsical activities and a super lean diet.

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Do you dress to get laid?

I was at The Box tonight as any typical Tuesday and some queen told me if I ever wanted to get laid I shouldn't dress the way I do. Funniest part was I had fucked his boyfriend like 3 weeks ago.

best poster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.