Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

don't ever reveal the wu-tang secret

as an addendum, I'm seriously considering adding leggings to my winter wardrobe. I don't know how to feel about that. would probably have to buy AA online to avoid being seen in public purchasing leggings

2. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

as an addendum, I'm seriously considering adding leggings to my winter wardrobe. I don't know how to feel about that. would probably have to buy AA online to avoid being seen in public purchasing leggings

[​IMG]

3. softy

softy Senior member

so i kiiiind of really want to get one of those small underarm bags with the wrist strap that middle-aged japanese men carry their belongings in [​IMG]

4. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

don't ever reveal the wu-tang secret as an addendum, I'm seriously considering adding leggings to my winter wardrobe. I don't know how to feel about that. would probably have to buy AA online to avoid being seen in public purchasing leggings
    Just buy athletic ones meant for snowsports or outdoor working, they're slim and will definitely keep you warm. And you won't look gay when buying them or if someone were to find them in your closet [​IMG]

5. Synthese

I just realized this makes no sense. I'd still be wearing them in public. And that's not something you can explain away all that easily. Like, "ohhh, yeahhhh, I was just at my girlfriend's and I was just lazing around. I was way too lazy to put my jeans on, so I just threw on these mint leggings under these grey shorts with this white cotton fishtail parka over all of it. You know, just one of those days."

picturing geller /geller/geller/ AA/ CP

would be way sick

6. KitAkira

Shit, I assumed you'd be wearing them under long pants for when it gets cold. Please do not wear them as an outer/single layer. Not even someone with your level of steez can make that look good

7. Synthese

no mang, under shorts (pretty sure that's how geller boxing shorts were styled =?) or 3/4 pants.

no, I'd have to buy a pair of uggs and a college hoodie if I wanted to go that route.

8. snake

snake Senior member

Like so?... [​IMG] [​IMG] Can't say I'm a fan of the look tbh. Closest I got to wearing leggings were the underarmour ones back when I did track.

9. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

I've seen dudes jogging with those athletic leggings under their shorts before. It looked kinda cool, like sportswear superheroes.

10. Nil

Nil Senior member

I've seen dudes jogging with those athletic leggings under their shorts before. It looked kinda cool, like sportswear superheroes.
    I've done this at the gym when it was cold. I suppose I've worn them to the grocery store afterward also. I dig the first Geller look but I'm not sure how it would translate to a non-sportswear look in real life. I say rock it and if it doesn't work, you have a nice pair of thermal underwear for the cold days.

11. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

12. Meis

Meis Senior member

http://www.unjeans.com/

"UnJeans - Freedom Pants" .... "instead of Jeans -Wear UnJeans -The Comfortable Alternative"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Cordwinder

Cordwinder Senior member

so i kiiiind of really want to get one of those small underarm bags with the wrist strap that middle-aged japanese men carry their belongings in

[​IMG]

They are called second bag. Searched yahoo jp for you

14. KitAkira

http://www.unjeans.com/
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Where 2 kop?!? God, the womens pictures on there are disturbing. There is no need for a grandma to be wearing leggings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.