Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

Pretty disappointed with Inventory's customer service.
    Ordered an item two weeks ago and still haven't gotten it.
    Sent them an email to ask what's up and they basically told me it's my problem after they mail the package. Isn't it the shippers responsibility to ensure safe delivery? When my customers have had shipping delays/problems I was always the one to contact the post office and see what was up/ make sure my customers get the items they paid for. The item I ordered will be getting mailed straight back when it finally shows up.

2. snake

snake Senior member

Pretty disappointed with Inventory's customer service. Ordered an item two weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. Sent them an email to ask what's up and they basically told me it's my problem after they mail the package. Isn't it the shippers responsibility to ensure safe delivery? When my customers have had shipping delays/problems I was always the one to contact the post office and see what was up/ make sure my customers get the items they paid for. The item I ordered will be getting mailed straight back when it finally shows up.
    out of spite? [​IMG]

3. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

ry'on has always been a bit of an assclown.

dunno if inventory is still his thing but whatever.

4. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

Does anyone know how the Converse Addict collection drops? I can't find any links that have a release date or any info on who will carry it. I think this fall season is the second collection (s/s being the first) so I'm wondering if anyone was aware of the first one happening and could tell me anything. Tia

Inventory charged me like $20 to ship a shirt and then shipped it the slowest possible method.

5. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

I just don't know what I'm going to do if the item never shows up....
    it's been 2 weeks via international priority
    The stuff I mail First Class to Canada usually only takes one week...
    The tracking hasn't updated since October 2nd...

6. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Get it charged back to your card

7. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

Get it charged back to your card
    I used paypal bank-transfer [​IMG] And I don't really want to do something like that, I want to just return it the correct way. Just wish they'd take the initiative to help me out and see what's up.

8. softy

softy Senior member

ry'on has always been a bit of an assclown.

dunno if inventory is still his thing but whatever.

+1

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

There is no store is there? I think he just drop ships from a store or some bullshit.

10. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

There is no store is there? I think he just drop ships from a store or some bullshit.

Yeah they have a B&M store in Gastown.

11. Binker

Binker Senior member

Isn't it the shippers responsibility to ensure safe delivery?

Many web boutiques will specifically state in their Terms of Service that all of their responsibilities shall be considered fulfilled upon reception of the item by the post carrier. Always makes me extremely reluctant to purchase, even given that the probability of a package being lost is extremely low.

12. Binker

Binker Senior member

I used paypal bank-transfer [​IMG]

Can't you file a dispute?

13. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

Many web boutiques will specifically state in their Terms of Service that all of their responsibilities shall be considered fulfilled upon reception of the item by the post carrier. Always makes me extremely reluctant to purchase, even given that the probability of a package being lost is extremely low.
    Ah yeah, it does state something like this on their site.[​IMG] I'm more upset that they didn't seem to care when I emailed them about it, not the fact that it hasn't shown up yet. I didn't accuse them of anything or say that I want a full refund because it isn't here or anything, I just politely asked if it's normal that a package takes this long or is there perhaps a problem.

14. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Pretty disappointed with Inventory's customer service.
    Ordered an item two weeks ago and still haven't gotten it.
    Sent them an email to ask what's up and they basically told me it's my problem after they mail the package. Isn't it the shippers responsibility to ensure safe delivery? When my customers have had shipping delays/problems I was always the one to contact the post office and see what was up/ make sure my customers get the items they paid for. The item I ordered will be getting mailed straight back when it finally shows up.

This is the business I work in nowadays (literally) and it's true, once a parcel is in transit or being couriered it's up to the company transporting, not the company who supplied said merchandise. It makes my life a living hell when my companies shit is lost.

15. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

Why are all the Canadian boutiques, minus a select few, really really really shitty in terms of shipping and shipping charges? I swear some of them don't want to sell items or don't want to sell items below their border. Both?

Havenshop still has a sliding scale for their goods, not by weight but by cost. Wtf. Thank god for 4Horsemen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.