• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
yeah and that's even before adding the money this guy got for redesigning the gap logo

Yeah I was at Gap Inc. Corporate yesterday and they were dealing with backlash from that logo
lol8[1].gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
been working too much, and am required to take a week off in november (I can't earn overtime pay) to make up for it

anyone in asia wanna hang out?? anyone living somewhere interesting???

I'm living in the subtropical area of China, 1.5 hours from Macao and Hong Kong. I have an extra bedroom in a very swanky apartment. (Yes ****)

gwydion

Reaction score
Some ****** broke into our car and stole our gps from glove box...and then smoked a cigar inside since it smells like it. 2 months ago my neighbors house was broken into...Time to invest in camera systems, lol.

acl1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
Some ****** broke into our car and stole our gps from glove box...and then smoked a cigar inside since it smells like it. 2 months ago my neighbors house was broken into...Time to invest in camera systems, lol.

dude has balls; i hope he didn't smoke your cigars too.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
* Delivered, October 13, 2010, 2:46 pm, My City
* Arrival at Unit, October 13, 2010, 10:27 am, My City
* International Dispatch, September 29, 2010, 6:38 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
* Arrival
* Inbound International Arrival, September 24, 2010, 2:41 am, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
* Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
* Attempted Delivery Abroad, September 21, 2010, 1:29 pm, CANADA
* At Foreign Delivery Unit, September 21, 2010, 10:43 am, CANADA
* Out of Foreign Customs, September 21, 2010, 2:51 am, CANADA
* Into Foreign Customs, September 20, 2010, 10:58 pm, CANADA
* Arrived Abroad, September 20, 2010, 10:58 pm, CANADA
* Arrival
* International Dispatch, September 17, 2010, 4:24 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
* Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 16, 2010
* Acceptance, September 16, 2010, 3:08 pm

This is by far the craziest tracking info I've ever had while doing transactions on here and Sufu.

Just fyi, the package was supposed to be delivered in Canada, but it's been shipped back b/c I labeled "return to sender in case of non-delivery."
However, despite the tracking info showing that the item was Delivered back to me, I still haven't received the package.

LA Guy should post the one where he had his stuff accidentally shipped to russia for a week or two before coming to idaho

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Yeah I was at Gap Inc. Corporate yesterday and they were dealing with backlash from that logo
lol8[1].gif

:/ I'm unconvinced that it wasn't a campaign to stir people up and get them talking about Gap.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats to this thread on reaching the big 1

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
LA Guy should post the one where he had his stuff accidentally shipped to russia for a week or two before coming to idaho

In Idaho Moscow, package delivers you.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how CdG Homme Plus sneakers (not a collaboration) fit compared to Common Projects or Margiela? The size on the site says a 28 converts to a US 10, but even that depends on which brand you convert to.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I got a size 25 and it fit like a 6.5-7 US. Pretty close to my 39 CPs, if that's any help.

Contingency Plan

Reaction score
This reminds me of the time a guy took off the tiles of my friend's roof, lowering himself in before cooking a steak in his kitchen, leaving it uneaten and going about his business.

Turned out he was a mentally ill patient from the local hospital.

Originally Posted by gwydion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads