• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
To those of you who insist on saving all your money instead of "wasting" it on food and drink: Wait until you get emotionally crushed by someone, and you realize that just having money and using it only to buy things you really need will make you go insane. Not my experience, but my brother, who used to be the stingiest guy in the world.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
To those of you who insist on saving all your money instead of "wasting" it on food and drink: Wait until you get emotionally crushed by someone, and you realize that just having money and using it only to buy things you really need will make you go insane. Not my experience, but my brother, who used to be the stingiest guy in the world.

+1000000000

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Don't know about this emotionally crushed business (Mr. Roboto concept), but I'd much rather drop $50-100 on a great night out than save it.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
dude i spent like all my money on food not trying to say that anyone is wasting their money, i just genuinely don't like drinking and save a lot of money because of it

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1000.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
**** yes

Check your PM's

Uncontrol you can not like whatever you want people just think you're missing out. But I never smoked pot for much the same reason, just not into it at all. Though I wouldn't save much money by giving it up; most of my drinking is done at events with open bars lately.

joei

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
dude i spent like all my money on food not trying to say that anyone is wasting their money, i just genuinely don't like drinking and save a lot of money because of it
totally agree, i see my friends spend $100+ on drinks in a bar, I might spend $10 most on two waters since I dont drink. down fall tho, "why arent you drinking?" gets annoying after the 10th time.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Goddamnit I can't stop finding things I want to buy
+1000. Need income, gotta bust into that powder game Edit: In b4 FBI raid

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude i spent like all my money on food

not trying to say that anyone is wasting their money, i just genuinely don't like drinking and save a lot of money because of it

Yah I'm with you on this, I'm also not a fan of drinking. If I were worth 10 trillion dollars, I still wouldn't drink alcohol on a regular basis.

I'd smoke weed til I overdosed, but that's a different story.
laugh.gif

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I spend more on alcohol than clothing and you're a bunch of sad non-alcoholics. I hate you sober people!
devil.gif
Also I'M pondering selling some stuff cause there is no place in my closet, which is a shame considering its an integrated one and takes the whole wall....I dunno how I accumulate so much stuff considering I like a more curated wardrobe. ****!

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Nigel Cabourn Everest Parka looks so ******* nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads