• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the company that makes hand crafted combs in the uk? I saw a flip out comb a while back and now want one. It was called asps or something.

Riio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Wearing my black Uniqlo S-002's for the first time in several months. The (what I perceive to be) excessive fabric below the knees is driving me crazy. Might have to finally jump on over to the other side and go with a black pair that tapers.

I guess that shows how my tastes have changed in the last couple of years. I remember the first time I wore these after buying them during summer '09, my now-ex called me "Mr. Slim Jeans." I sort of agreed, since the hem for most of my jeans at that time was like at least nine inches.
facepalm.gif

i have a pair of s-002's that are like 20% spandex or something ridiculous. so much stretching...

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I took off my pants after reading this (no home) to check. 100 percent cotton over here, homey. Most likely going to the tapered version when I'm in NYC next month.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Wearing my black Uniqlo S-002's for the first time in several months. The (what I perceive to be) excessive fabric below the knees is driving me crazy. Might have to finally jump on over to the other side and go with a black pair that tapers.

I guess that shows how my tastes have changed in the last couple of years. I remember the first time I wore these after buying them during summer '09, my now-ex called me "Mr. Slim Jeans." I sort of agreed, since the hem for most of my jeans at that time was like at least nine inches.
facepalm.gif

I went to Uniqlo specifically to get a T-000 black overdye, but they only have washes and raw indigo these days
frown.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Meh, I like the black wash fine. No contrast stitching gives it that overdye aesthetic without the overdye price. Looking forward to picking up some tapered burgundy red joints.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
October 3rd I'm going to HK just to buy some blue and gray T-0000s.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna thrift a bunch of carhartt jackets and sew leather patches on the elbow and sell it to junya fanboys and make thousands.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I went to Uniqlo specifically to get a T-000 black overdye, but they only have washes and raw indigo these days
frown.gif

T-000 raws are what I've been wearing all year, I really really like them and I feel pretty easy about wrestling animals, reading sq's new McSweeney's article, etc. in them because they were only 35 bucks.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Want a good story with no attempt at creativity on my part, just the cold, hard facts?

"Damnit, after 10 posts trying to sell my TOJ **** on ToJ's affiliate thread, I've finally got it into my thick skull that I'm not allowed to do this"

"So, what's a way i can bump my thread on B&S up to the top, without actually dropping the price?
I know! I'll add a ****** pair of Sebago Lighthouses for more than retail! I'm such a genius!"

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
PS SQ I'll be in your neck of the woods the next two days

pm me ur number. i can probably do something thursday evening.
what are you doing in dc?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man the SZ threak on Margiela is good, so many dope artisanal pieces.

Thems were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads