• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Scott pm me your email got some juicy pics for you.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
this is pretty cool ps i really hate you for taking that coat. shoulda copped quickly
yeah i love this coat, it's cut so well that i can layer as much as i want under it plus it's pretty damn versatile as seen I was gonna get a pretty cool looking giuliano fujiwara overcoat but this one ended up being slightly cheaper and probably better. Also pretty happy with these viscose shirts and less deep v from AA. Fits great, just wish I didn't get gouged in buying them. Also stopped at the adidas originals Tokyo store in Myeongdong today. Remember that canvas GAT they had before? Well, they're getting closer to a badass shoe. Saw a midtop version with extremely pale grey leather plus suede toe. I would have bought it but the problem was it had a black sole and black laces. So close adidas, so close
frown.gif
Here's what I saw, didn't see the black one there at all: http://sneakernews.com/2010/09/05/ad...010-colorways/ Also the leather was really nice for what it is.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
yeah i love this coat, it's cut so well that i can layer as much as i want under it plus it's pretty damn versatile as seen

I was gonna get a pretty cool looking giuliano fujiwara overcoat but this one ended up being slightly cheaper and probably better.

Uh not probably better, I'd bet my house on it being better, that thing is a wardrobe pillar and I am supremely jealous. I am not really on board with the moto under it however (not as a general rule with overcoats, just this overcoat).

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Newark is the shittiest airport I've ever been in. How you not goina have free wifi? The ******* airplanes have wifi

I lol at news special reports on obesity. ******* fat people

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Newark is the shittiest airport I've ever been in.

+1

Does seatac have free wifi now? Last time I was there they tried to charge me $8 to use for one hour..

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come for the beautiful natural scenery, stay for the Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads