Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

edit: unkentroll

Slightly fixed.

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Not just any cookies mother fucker, Momofuku cookies. I'm freaking the fuck out. Will you be there? My lady and I are going there and Barneys among other places.
    I haven't gone over all of my choices lol Stammy is DJing at Express, might go just to lul Pharell will be at the Ice Cream Store(s?) too "with crew"

Kind of accidentally dropped 200 on a couple of shirts. Went up to ask the SA some questions and he started ringing it up so I just said fuck it, can be returned if it doesn't work out

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

learn the art of subtlety

edit: had 99 followers this morning, now 97, fuck everything i'm killing myself and taking my tumblr down

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Kind of accidentally dropped 200 on a couple of shirts. Went up to ask the SA some questions and he started ringing it up so I just said fuck it, can be returned if it doesn't work out
    Recent purchases post upcoming? Haha that's some bold sales move by that guy.

5. KitAkira

Recent purchases post upcoming? Haha that's some bold sales move by that guy.
    Salmony Orange Spurr ocbd, Richard Chai short sleeve. Both were 40% off and iirc from SS10

Tried on a CdG Shirt windbreaker, but couldn't get passed the China tag. Also tried on the SQ yellow Prorsum blazer but they only had it in 48 and up, also was only 40% off so it would be out of my comfortable price range

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Tried on a CdG Shirt windbreaker, but couldn't get passed the China tag.

lol

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Orange spurr OCBD sounds great, actually, but can't get on board with a short sleeve.

Whoops bar call time!

8. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

my random thoughts...wear less black and try on some colour (i've seen some niiiiice hats!) and be more self-confident in terms of makeup. go to hell, nude look!

This sort of slipped by, but well-applied, artful (but noticeable) makeup can be absolutely devastating.

9. Yo-han

Yo-han Senior member

How does sophnet stuff run, sizewise? So pricy at retail but hits Yoox every once in awhile. I'd hate to get a smedium-sized large.

Knitwear, jackets and pants run small. Shirts usually run small but can vary (have owned flannels with a very generous fit)

10. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

loden dager sea island cotton shirts are the. best. shit. EVER. so so so so soft with a slightly wider neck

11. DLester

DLester Senior member

Whoops bar call time!

go get em dog

12. DLester

DLester Senior member

This sort of slipped by, but well-applied, artful (but noticeable) makeup can be absolutely devastating.

time for *** baller makeup thread? ***

13. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

go get em dog

Haha mine isn't for a while yet, was another guy's. Absolutely hilarious. Principal made fun of him for a good hour focussing on topics to weight, receding hairline and shortness of stature. After she was done as he was preparing to take the oath the judge goes, "Um... are you sure you want to go through with this? Because at this point, you're not medium rare, you're definitely well done."

14. Contingency Plan

Contingency Plan Senior member

Charlie Sheen looked pretty damn fly in Ferris Beuller's Day Off

15. KitAkira

"Play with the Pros "” Men's Store Designers play retro-inspired Rec Room games - foosball, table tennis and air hockey - with professional athletes including equestrian Georgina Bloomberg and Olympians Tim Morehouse, Joey Cheek, and Sarah Hughes With George McCracken, Gilles Mendel, Marlon Gobel, Ruby Kobo's Yuvi Alpert & Danna Kobo, Romygold's Lisa Goldstein & Romy Jagid, and Thom Browne" Lulz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.