• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Not just any cookies mother ******, Momofuku cookies. I'm freaking the **** out. Will you be there? My lady and I are going there and Barneys among other places.
I haven't gone over all of my choices lol Stammy is DJing at Express, might go just to lul Pharell will be at the Ice Cream Store(s?) too "with crew"

Kind of accidentally dropped 200 on a couple of shirts. Went up to ask the SA some questions and he started ringing it up so I just said *******, can be returned if it doesn't work out

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Kind of accidentally dropped 200 on a couple of shirts. Went up to ask the SA some questions and he started ringing it up so I just said *******, can be returned if it doesn't work out
Recent purchases post upcoming? Haha that's some bold sales move by that guy.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Recent purchases post upcoming? Haha that's some bold sales move by that guy.
Salmony Orange Spurr ocbd, Richard Chai short sleeve. Both were 40% off and iirc from SS10

Tried on a CdG Shirt windbreaker, but couldn't get passed the China tag. Also tried on the SQ yellow Prorsum blazer but they only had it in 48 and up, also was only 40% off so it would be out of my comfortable price range

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by furious_black
my random thoughts...wear less black and try on some colour (i've seen some niiiiice hats!) and be more self-confident in terms of makeup. go to hell, nude look!

This sort of slipped by, but well-applied, artful (but noticeable) makeup can be absolutely devastating.

Yo-han

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
How does sophnet stuff run, sizewise? So pricy at retail but hits Yoox every once in awhile. I'd hate to get a smedium-sized large.

Knitwear, jackets and pants run small. Shirts usually run small but can vary (have owned flannels with a very generous fit)

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
loden dager sea island cotton shirts are the. best. ****. EVER. so so so so soft with a slightly wider neck

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
This sort of slipped by, but well-applied, artful (but noticeable) makeup can be absolutely devastating.

time for *** baller makeup thread? ***

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
go get em dog

Haha mine isn't for a while yet, was another guy's. Absolutely hilarious. Principal made fun of him for a good hour focussing on topics to weight, receding hairline and shortness of stature. After she was done as he was preparing to take the oath the judge goes, "Um... are you sure you want to go through with this? Because at this point, you're not medium rare, you're definitely well done."

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
"Play with the Pros "” Men's Store Designers play retro-inspired Rec Room games - foosball, table tennis and air hockey - with professional athletes including equestrian Georgina Bloomberg and Olympians Tim Morehouse, Joey Cheek, and Sarah Hughes With George McCracken, Gilles Mendel, Marlon Gobel, Ruby Kobo's Yuvi Alpert & Danna Kobo, Romygold's Lisa Goldstein & Romy Jagid, and Thom Browne" Lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads