Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

it's quality photography like, which motivates me not to post until I have a decent camera.

2. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I couldn't be more pissed. I can't find my gap sweat shorts. I honestly wore them pretty much 75% of my waking life maybe more. They were amazing. They just got lost somehow and i can't find them. Does gap still carry them? Think i even wore them in a waywt pic last year. I'm gonna tear up my friend's place that i was living at last month lookign for them at some point R.I.P [​IMG]

also, yea, i think i prefer xenox to uncontrol if i had to choose

I picked up a pair at the outlets at the start of summer on the cheap. Love those things for lounging too. There might still be hope for you.

3. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

When did this movement to "wear glasses when you don't need a prescription, but because it's cool" pick up steam? I mean really? What's next, "wear orthopedic shoes because it's next level CP, not because they help my posture" movement? The fuck.

4. Flame

Flame Senior member

^not to add fuel, but the new H&M sweats are 9.95 and indistinguishable from my drkshdw ones.
    Besides H&M does any other mall brand carry those? Don't have H&M in my country...i feel like wearing fashiony sweats+dirty converses to uni classes nowadays...comfy and easy to throw on.

5. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

When did this movement to "wear glasses when you don't need a prescription, but because it's cool" pick up steam? I mean really? What's next, "wear orthopedic shoes because it's next level CP, not because they help my posture" movement? The fuck.
    don't you read? it's all about scoliosis back braces.

6. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Besides H&M does any other mall brand carry those? Don't have H&M in my country...i feel like wearing fashiony sweats+dirty converses to uni classes nowadays...comfy and easy to throw on.

When did "fashiony" sweats hit the market? I'll take $9.95 over $200 for sweats any day of the week.

7. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

don't you read? it's all about scoliosis back braces.

Fuck, I haven't found that chapter yet...I'm behind the industry again!

8. eusticity

eusticity Senior member

When did "fashiony" sweats hit the market? I'll take $9.95 over $200 for sweats any day of the week.

Okay, yes, but those RRL sweats look amaaazing.

9. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Okay, yes, but those RRL sweats look amaaazing.

I won't deny that. They look great, but I can't justify paying more than outlet prices for sweats. I'd rather spend $20 on sweats, and the remaining $180 on CP's personally. I'm still waiting for selvage sweats...you heard it hear first.

10. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Obviously you have never been to Korea where this already happens.

11. APK

APK Senior member

it's quality photography like, which motivates me not to post until I have a decent camera.

Same here, though I've grown increasingly tempted to borrow one of the Nikkons we have for the newspaper on campus so I can make my WAYWT debut. I've already used one for some eBay-related things. Why not to let the Internets know what I'm wearing today?

12. APK

APK Senior member

As someone who had to start wearing glasses at seven years old, I'm right with you on that one. Though I'm sorta glad the blocky frames have made a comeback. I rarely wear glasses, but these frames would be ideal in masking the fact that my lenses look like the bottom of those Coke bottles Robbie loves so much.

13. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

I predict that the German army moleskin pants will, or atleast should, be the first SF approved cargo pants. Slimmish, tapered cut, very clean and minimal. Im wearing mine today slightly cinched with dirty bucks and an EG chambray. Fashion pants!

14. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I wear tank tops in the summer when my shoulder acne permits.

Try a zinc supplement. Cleared mine up. [​IMG]

15. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Does this not make sense or do I just have my head up my ass?

So what we can learn from this is...
    1. 19 cm dior = wide jeans
    2. 5'10" 164 lbs = stocky and wide
    3. Edward green boots = slim dress shoes

What the fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.