Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

lol you been lurking sz?

i post there every few months if that. i like some of the individual pieces that show up but as a whole it's not an aesthetic i am into. mostly i like the footwear, but in this case the ccp pants esp in white would make for some interesting summer fits [​IMG]

2. snake

snake Senior member

Those perforations might be really nice for the warmer months, though I'd be really self conscious wearing them.

3. Razele

Razele Senior member

If I was young and full of money I'd kop so much CCP. His tailoring is really nice.

4. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

500eur at half off for the whites [​IMG] raz i thought you were still young ?

5. Razele

Razele Senior member

Yeah but you kinda need both, lol.

I'll probably pick up some derbies and tornado boots when I see them, and I'd like a taped short sleeve T and a long sleeve wire shirt too. All CCP wardrobe would be pretty amazing. His pants with the internal belt and all the handwork are just so tasty, the fencing leather is breathtaking and his jeans / casual pants are great.

I wanna add some CCP but it will be over time. Some of the stuff he does is just breathtaking.

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Out of curiosity have you ever seen the pieces from that collection in real life?

nope. maybe my opinion would change.

7. Razele

Razele Senior member

Matchesfashion sent me a 50 pound gift card because they flaked on my MMM kop.

That's rather kind, especially as other times I've had to chase up e-retailers just to get my money refunded when things haven't gone through.

8. bassmanpatsfan18

bassmanpatsfan18 Senior member

9. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

I suppose he's not the first, but I'd say the spots totally blown now... ACL blog about Gilt lolz @ the comment if he was paid.

10. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

i post there every few months if that. i like some of the individual pieces that show up but as a whole it's not an aesthetic i am into. mostly i like the footwear, but in this case the ccp pants esp in white would make for some interesting summer fits [​IMG]

I feel pretty much the same way; I love a lot of the pieces, legitimately enjoy the aesthetic, but dislike a lot of the faux-highbrow discussion that goes on, and I find it all too homogeneous. I think I would mix a lot of it with my current wardrobe/similar things and be pretty happy. For example, CCP perf jeans (like I'll ever afford) I think could be worn in a lot of neat ways, and wouldn't necessarily require painting bloody tears on my face. Same thing with a lot of the leathers/basics/individual things. When people start posing with swords, I kind of have to roll my eyes.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

saw a du wearing a lacoste polo that had the alligator on the back of the collar

genius

12. DLester

DLester Senior member

13. farraj18

farraj18 Senior member

[​IMG] I'm going nuts trying to find a remake of this sweater from a slightly cheaper brand.

14. DLester

DLester Senior member

I'm going nuts trying to find a remake of this sweater from a slightly cheaper brand.

good luck. the real thing pops up on ebay once every 6 months or so. I lost out the last time around.

15. farraj18

farraj18 Senior member

I did find something that looked relatively like it recently for $25. The only problem was that it was from Baby Gap for toddlers. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.