Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

I just shat bricks. [​IMG]

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

i seriously want to frame it. every time i think about this post i lose my shit laughing

3. snake

snake Senior member

Is English his first language?

4. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

^ i think the original author was Naaaaaate. im guessing mauro read the original post and decided to post it himself to give it his stamp of approval and to freak out all the people that lurk solely in the WvG thread.

5. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

I want a zipper smelted from an Artefact of UNspeakable Ancient Evil

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

^ i think the original author was Naaaaaate. im guessing mauro read the original post and decided to post it himself to give it his stamp of approval and to freak out all the people that lurk solely in the WvG thread.
    i photoshopped it

7. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

All the mid tier brands make good shorts which you can usually find for very close to 100 dollars.

rubs chin...

Everything I've found has been closer to $150 than $100, and availability's been damn scarce. Guess I gotta keep looking.

8. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Old standard is to buy good fitting chinos for cheap and hem them into shorts.

9. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Panda Bear's Slow Motion is awesome. But then again I am obsessed with all things AC [​IMG]

10. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

can we make a "WAYWT Interesting Edition" so a tucked in polo with khakis isn't considered worth posting

11. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

^apparently, a lot of people have advocated for more "critique my fit" WAYWT's and they've been shot down. Right now it's a blend of showy interesting and blase critique requests.

12. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

can we make a "WAYWT Interesting Edition" so a tucked in polo with khakis isn't considered worth posting
    Who died and crowned you righteous "boring outfit" Move on

13. snake

snake Senior member

I almost feel like there needs to be a "should I wear this" thread so people can get quick responses before heading out or whatever and not shit up the waywt thread. 2cents

14. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

I almost feel like there needs to be a "should I wear this" thread so people can get quick responses before heading out or whatever and not shit up the waywt thread. 2cents
    That's a bit pretentious no? I can understand looking for feedback but I would feel a bit silly letting a message board decide what I will wear for the day. "what about this? well what about this??? ahhh i will just stay home i cant go to this job interview" lol That said though I haven't worn that ice cream cone shirt since I posted that pic. It really does fit like shit [​IMG]

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Who died and crowned you righteous

"boring outfit"

Move on

what the fuck is a point of being on a forum about style and fashion and then saying "well whatever it's acceptable, who cares"

it's nothing against graphic novelty, but anyone can wear a polo tucked into some pants for business casual or whatever. you were definitely right in saying it's not WAYWT-worthy, so why post it? and it's the discussion thread, so there's no point in complaining when someone actually ... discusses it.

it's just lame, this board has been getting better lately, people are posting lots of interesting stuff that isn't so lowest common denominator oatmeal-level. but i still think it's ridiculous when -- again, on a style forum -- people have the nerve to complain when people are advocating more interesting, dare i say, stylish stuff over bland basics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.