Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

[​IMG]
    lolz

red chambray selvage

its like RRl just tosses some buzzwords to its makers once a summer and they turn something out

still on the fence, maybe someone with swagger will rock the hell out of these

but still

they remind me of those red acid washed jobbies you see at the thrift store all the time from brands like gitano or guess

2. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty is the best rap album of 2010. Big Boi's wearing a cool fedora on the album cover. There, now it's a random fashion thought.

Three 6 Mafia - Laws of Power would like to have a word with you.

3. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Great job. How did you figure neither Brazil nor Argentina will make the top 3?

I mostly considered recent performances.

brazil wasn't particularly relevant in 2006. netherlands i consider as an underrated team in basically every tournament. in my bracket i had netherlands playing brazil and winning. from there i (wrongly) predicted they would encounter england in the semi's which would obviously go in the favor of holland hence them being in my final. germany did really well in 2006. argentina always aspires for a lot but never really does anything (especially considering maradona wasn't planning on providing any guidance to his forwards like messi who he thinks should be "free spirits") so i basically ruled them out when playing germany. and spain won the 2008 euro which made it pretty clear they would win this one as well.

i actually wanted portugal to win though.

4. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

my bracket. got 6/8 in quarters, 3/4 in semis, both finalists, and the winner. group F screwed me i didn't think italy was that pathetic, and i really thought with all the firepower argentina would at least make a game. still knew holland was not the silky total football of past and that robben would choke. xavi is the pass master and once torres was out of the picture it was all smooth sailing from there, he was never really healthy to begin with [​IMG]

5. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

damn you predicted uruguay would go that far. nice job. i never guessed. forlan was incredible though. only reason they made it so far.

what did you guess for the 3rd place game if you had uruguay argentina?

i only had 5/8 in the quarterfinals. but still managed to get 3/4 in the semis.

did you bet on yours? if so i'm sure you won as well?

6. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

nah i didnt even bet haha i would have cleaned up though all the fools with their brackets in the espn fantasy had holland or brazil winning. uruguay was my dark horse because of obviously forlan (two-time golden boot in europe in past 3 or 4 years), caceres (plays at juve on loan from barca) is a solid defender, and suarez (scored 49 for ajax, whatever its dutch league but that's a boatload of goals). i thought argentina would beat urugay even though it was a struggle in the qualifiers. whatever the final was a crap game the 3rd place match was so much better in terms of level of play, fluidity, cleanliness. spain dove and the dutch were dirty as hell, and webb is worthless. that's the second world cup in a row an englishman has been horrible, 3 card wonder graham poll handing yellows thrice to one person before sending off in '06

7. Razele

Razele Senior member

The same way nom de guerre sells.

lol

I used to like Nom de Guerre :-(

There are still two things I still want from them that are on my kop list, but they are from FW08 and are rame basics.

8. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

How is it impossible for find decent shorts between $50 and $100??? Can't even do it on sale.

Also, cheap ish would be totally IMPOSSIBLE without Uniqlo. Dunno what I would do.

nice knits?? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

10. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

andrew ryan wallace knows what's up.
    [​IMG]

I've a female friend who does dress like that.

She's also into taxidermy, making collages out of vintage surgery magazines, gay men, and technology.

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

12. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I think I lost a BoO shirt, can't find it anywhere.

13. bows1

bows1 Senior member

I know Daniele Alessandrini is ripping off Lanvin shoes, but anyone experienced with their Menswear?

14. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

How is it impossible for find decent shorts between $50 and $100??? Can't even do it on sale.

Also, cheap ish would be totally IMPOSSIBLE without Uniqlo. Dunno what I would do.

[​IMG]

All the mid tier brands make good shorts which you can usually find for very close to 100 dollars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.