Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I loathe every time the Dragostea Din Tei sample of Rhianna's comes on, what a bastardization of traditional Romanian music

2. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

I loathe every time the Dragostea Din Tei sample of Rhianna's comes on, what a bastardization of traditional Romanian music

I have the same reaction every time somebody steals a dilla beat. Shameful.

3. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

i'll take any chance i can get to post a video of 3 homosexual romanian men running around on the wings of an airplane

raise as blesh, dar noma noma yay! noma noma yay! noma noma noma yay! keep'it hotel she dragostea din tei. nya the test they all keep thay yay!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

I hope you're kidding.

(sidenote: I'm romanian)

5. Razele

Razele Senior member

Glasses are on of the only things i don't pay huge money for

I'll probably just put a prescription on some wayfarers. I break them fairly frequently anyway.

6. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Might stop by that NDG sample sale tomorrow. Any special requests? Dunno bout availability or pricing.

7. APK

APK Senior member

Outerwear is like $100, right? On the off chance they have this in a navy large, holla at me.

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

Why did I buy 3 more pairs of shoes?

9. theom-

theom- Senior member

I love how sq4you's introduction of lanvins in the waywt thread within the past year or so to this board created tons of baller-sneakerheads. Kind of hilarious how easily many people are influenced.

EDIT: its not even in the past year. more like past 6-8 months.

10. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

Outerwear is like $100, right? On the off chance they have this in a navy large, holla at me.

yeah, all S/S outerwears are 100. F/W are 250. I did saw that trench in khaki. It was a sample and there wasn't a size tag. Looked like a M or L.

jet, u can never have too many shoes. I try to have a small rotation, one new pair in, one old pair out.

11. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

well, it also brought out the people who always liked and owned "baller sneakers" who now have a thread to talk about it and more like minded people.

Not to mention some people on this forum used to be "sneakerheads" in the sorta hypebeast kinda way (most on this forum stopped back in 02-06 though) but it's still in their blood

12. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

Nothing but crazy sneakers will result in an unbalanced wardrobe. I know ballatora is building a strong wardrobe to go with the sneakers but the rest need to step it up, or it'll just be jeans/tee and sneakers a la hypebeast.

GATS are easy, but visually/texturally interesting shoes like Lanvin and raf hi's should be paired with other crazy shit.

13. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I hope you're kidding. (sidenote: I'm romanian)
    My Romanian friend gets annoyed when I walk up and start quoting that song, isn't it your national anthem?

14. snake

snake Senior member

I'm just happy to see SF over the whole ocbd/raw denim/desert boot look. I welcome our fellow baller sneakerheads.

15. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

So how long before I can actually post on Sufu after signing up? Just want to look at one damn for sale thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.