Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

lol. i dont ever venture into the farinelli threads. now there's something wrong with the shirts? and i remember something about tote owners being screwed over.

2. APK

APK Senior member

No, the shirts have been universally well received. I mentioned that this was a good thing because just about every other WvG product has dealt with production issues.

I don't recall any problem with the totes. The only possible source of tension with those I can think of is that with the demise of Farinelli's B&M store has come a dry spell for new inventory other than WvG products. If the tote holder doesn't have an interest in that brand, then they're sort of out of luck.

3. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

onion, I like those. Well deserved in nonballer kicks thread. I love green, though.

I have a tote. Have never gotten to use it. I actually only bought the tote because I wanted the tote. It never showed up so I figured I had to buy something to get it, then the store appears to have liquidated. So, ya. I should ask for the tote but I laughed at naate's post too hard to keep a straight face.

4. UserName84

UserName84 Senior member

Does anyone have links for some good Ebay sniping software or websites (preferably free). I keep getting outbid with like 10 seconds left in the auction.

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

7. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

aghhh why the fuck doesnt my ignore list work [​IMG]

And I thought it was destiny... [​IMG]

8. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

man, i can't believe i was this close to buying APC's... these roys are BADASS!

9. robin

robin Senior member

10. c00kz

c00kz Senior member

Does anyone have links for some good Ebay sniping software or websites (preferably free). I keep getting outbid with like 10 seconds left in the auction.

ebay countdown always works well for me.

11. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

[​IMG]
    so sick. i might have to buy those. what are they? prada fw 2010?
    OKAY so we are just now find out the factory 'screwed the pooch' sizes xs-xxl of our After-Diner shirting because of a design oversight and allbody please -CALM DOWN-. now what happen is that there are no "hand holes" at the ends of each sleeve and both sleeves connect to each one another at the end to make an O shape like an ouroboros but if you do not need hands to do anything it Not Gonna Be a Big Deal No Way Jose. you guys are LUCKY DUCKY this was only one of the "design mixup" that were left in my pattern by the iguana I hired on as Official Wolf Vs Ghost Pattermaker. there is another. And the other is the bonus third sleeve that comes out the middle of the back of the shirt which DOES have hand hole for arm so if you need to use your 'fingly dinglies' for anything you pull arm out of normal sleeve and put it through that back sleeve and it's all good "in the hood". we've charged everyone's credit cards and just now shipped the shirts. i have already gotten lots of compliments on my shirt i think you guys are gonna think these are KEEN and are the BEAST KNEES! oh and p-s: TOTEHOLDERS YOU KNOW THE DRILL BUT HERE IS A DIFFERENT DRILL YOU SHOULD KNOW after last weeks grisly events of surrounding our buddy RandmoKoreaDude my lawyer has asked me to Tell It Like It Is to you dudes that please be careful as we just found out the zipper pull on our the totes were smelted down from an Artefact Of UNspeakable Ancient Evil and you need to take yr totes to a some kind of high level cleric and get a circle of protection cast upon it so you don't get banished eternally to the Abyssal Realm of Tartarus like what happen to RKD best mauro
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] iguana part was amazing BTW. what's up with the new profile names. mid-level baller???

12. Lynx_the_one

Lynx_the_one Senior member

Jbidwatcher.

13. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

"pinup style' = fat.

14. APK

APK Senior member

onion, I like those. Well deserved in nonballer kicks thread. I love green, though.

I have a tote. Have never gotten to use it. I actually only bought the tote because I wanted the tote. It never showed up so I figured I had to buy something to get it, then the store appears to have liquidated. So, ya. I should ask for the tote but I laughed at naate's post too hard to keep a straight face.

I've got one. It's a nice tote and I use it often (trips to the post office). But I've only used it on one thing I've kept. I originally bought it to get the discount on the infamous Man Without a Country jeans.

15. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Junya Was So Good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.