Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zissou

zissou Senior member

Call the lawyers! Hederus has copied Eric Glennie. [​IMG]

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Call the lawyers! Hederus has copied Eric Glennie.
    [​IMG]

would love to wear this, i'd look like a chia pet

3. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I have the opposite problem.
    +! Although my lack of money problem is probably not shared by you. I am not balla status

4. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Opticalman is a paradox. On one hand he's sort of being helpful (although since he keeps saying the same brands who knows how helpful he really is) but on the other he's spamming his site's link left and right while at the same time bumping decomposing threads. [​IMG]

5. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

ever wonder why geller is always avaiable on the sf, sz and sufu classifieds? cause it sucks balls, that's why.

6. asobu

asobu Senior member

hahaha.

I think I could get into geller but have too little first hand experience. The shirt I have is nice though, love the soft fabric.

7. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

Styleforum comandment #1: Thou shalt not Kop-block

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

I am officially putting that into the rotation.

9. Razele

Razele Senior member

Styleforum comandment #1: Thou shalt not Kop-block
    Hahaha Nice

10. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

Hahaha

Nice

Cop-blocking is the main reason I'm sometimes reluctant to post things on the sales alert thread. "Man, there was only one size medium left, and I totally got cop blocked!"

11. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

ever wonder why geller is always avaiable on the sf, sz and sufu classifieds? cause it sucks balls, that's why.

So is MA+, Raf, whatever. I think that it's because kids who can't afford the stuff (whatever the brand) essentially treat purchases as temporary.

12. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

Cop-blocking is the main reason I'm sometimes reluctant to post things on the sales alert thread. "Man, there was only one size medium left, and I totally got cop blocked!"

This is one time where I feel "kop" would actually be the preferred spelling.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

So is MA+, Raf, whatever. I think that it's because kids who can't afford the stuff (whatever the brand) essentially treat purchases as temporary.

I've seen so many ninja and other labels in the classifieds on sufu and sz (with the few instances I've looked) that it's mind blowing. If they truely liked these pieces they wouldn't let them go which only means one thing and that is they're mostly due to forum hype. Everyone will get excited over something then realizing it was a lamentable pickup they will hype it up even more to try and unload it.

14. Oxnard

Oxnard Senior member

I've seen so many ninja and other labels in the classifieds on sufu and sz (with the few instances I've looked) that it's mind blowing. If they truely liked these pieces they wouldn't let them go which only means one thing and that is they're mostly due to forum hype. Everyone will get excited over something then realizing it was a lamentable pickup they will hype it up even more to try and unload it.
    Sufu classifies are huge, there is a ton of Dior, HL, Raf, rick owens (drkshdw). I really don't see that much Geller, definitely a lot more Raf Simons (unsurprising considering how bad a lot of it is) plus the few pieces that are up are like 46's. Sufu is still one of the better marketplaces though, SZ is no man's land for anyone bigger than 5'9 and 160lbs. Hype is a vicious beast, personally I cannot afford the insta-kop attitude, so I try to think shit out long and hard before I actually pull the trigger.

15. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i actually have hadf to part with shit i love to make some cash, and it sucks and all, but certain labels seem to just always wind up in the regrettable purchases bin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.