1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Senior member

Show me anything from visvim that doesn't give off orthopaedic shoe/special kid vibes.

[​IMG]

2. Contingency Plan

Contingency Plan Senior member

3. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I'm starting to get a little worried since that guy didn't ship my mmm highs yet and said he would this week [​IMG]

I'm almost positive there's no scam just him being busy or something but still [​IMG]

4. asobu

asobu Senior member

how would one go about cleaning a wool jacket with leather inserts?

5. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

dry clean, they won't just drop it in a bucket.

6. asobu

asobu Senior member

Right. Well, I've read several times that dry cleaning isn't a good option when there are leather inserts, but now i can't find where I saw this. Anyway, always good to have different views and i can't see what else I could do except dry cleaning. Not that I have jacket like this atm, but I have my eyes on one...

7. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] i dont understand what your problem with visvim is. they make high quality basics with some weird shoes here and there

8. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

fwiw youre probably a fine dude in real life and even though i think your aesthetic is kind of awful - live and let live blah blah, i just dont understand why you're on this site if not for extravagant meta-trolling.

I'm not trolling, man. I get along with most of the members here fairly well now, I don't really get why you think I'm trolling. I just find M.A.+ legitimately bizarre; incredibly constructed garments designed to look poorly constructed and sell for fucking insane prices. I mean, it's just really weird. No hate on anyone that loves it.

9. the shah

the shah Senior member

Bless No.40 FW10/11 looks like fun
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

10. jet

jet Senior member

don't like visvim at all, overpriced, average designs

11. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

I'm not trolling, man. I get along with most of the members here fairly well now, I don't really get why you think I'm trolling. I just find M.A.+ legitimately bizarre; incredibly constructed garments designed to look poorly constructed and sell for fucking insane prices. I mean, it's just really weird. No hate on anyone that loves it.

you'd probably really like them though. most everyone of varying styles ends up liking them when they see them irl and try them on and stuff. pretty cool stuff

someone linked jcrew socks in a "winter socks" thread and was fun just playing jcrew buzzword count. could make a good bingo game out of it prob

12. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marka-..._b_754981.html
    lol they have no fucking clue why they made this logo

13. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I agree with uncontrol, that logo is fucking hideous.

14. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

^^the design community was pretty aggrivated over the shoddy logo work (I don't even really consider it a logo, just a bad type treatment). now we're just pissed at the idea of crowd sourcing/spec work.

I definitely agree with Uncontrol that they have no idea what's going on with their identity.

15. Binker

Binker Senior member

someone linked jcrew socks in a "winter socks" thread and was fun just playing jcrew buzzword count. could make a good bingo game out of it prob

You really love shooting fish in barrels, don't you?

16. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

17. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

ead. i was interested in decent winter socks so clicked the link. wanted to see what the deal was so read the description and lol'd a bit

still need to pick up some good socks though. have 4 pairs from last winter but they weren't that great. Those llbean wool ones seemed solid

18. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

Bless No.40 FW10/11 looks like fun

I don't understand what's going on here, but I like it.

19. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today! Sign up at PLNDR for great deals on the freshest streetwear out today!
    [​IMG]

20. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Need more spam-zapping mods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.