Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

san diego.... [​IMG]

2. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

Let him tailor another piece of clothing not that important.

Seconded. If you can't find recommendations, just have him work on an ill-fitting polo or something and see how it goes. I made the mistake of giving my first tailor a Marc Jacobs button-up only to get it back with the button placket curving 2 inches to the right from top to bottom.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Jesus Christ, guys. The point Im trying to make is this: The only difference between what an oppressed Muslim woman's burqa and the hippie woman's uniform is the head covering and earth tones. Its just ironic, in a way.
    Are you seriously pissed because some women don't show enough skin? Dude you're in Seattle; there are no half-decent men around anyway. My friend moved there and he gets laid by speaking french; women are so desperate for anything not-american/seattleite or whatever you animals are called. Pick up the pace and you'll see skin. I suggest showing some skin yourself by wearing assless chaps, it will get the ladies swooning in no time.

4. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

Are you seriously pissed because some women don't show enough skin? Dude you're in Seattle; there are no half-decent men around anyway. My friend moved there and he gets laid by speaking french; women are so desperate for anything not-american/seattleite or whatever you animals are called. Pick up the pace and you'll see skin. I suggest showing some skin yourself by wearing assless chaps, it will get the ladies swooning in no time.

Haha this really is true. I don't have any problem cleaning up here because I figured all that out a long time ago. But there are some diamonds that could be polished up here if they would just try. Im not butt-hurt about it though.

5. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

im pissed men dont show enough skin...

i want 60s and 70s shorts back

6. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

im pissed men dont show enough skin...

i want 60s and 70s shorts back

every time i see your sig I WANNA BUY UGGS

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

[​IMG] Hey now! Then again, I speak French (....ish). Victory is mine!

8. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

every time i see your sig I WANNA BUY UGGS

I think I remember that Ugg spam post. I really need to take a break from the interwebs.

9. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

The more "feminist" girls think they are, the more they cover up. Kinda like fundie religious women do. Why are feminist girls so conservative?

Sort of like career lesbians.

[​IMG]

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

best post in a while, thank you fuuma

11. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Thinking about transferring schools because fashion is so bad at U of I. Well, not entirely for that reason, but it's a big part of it. Also I don't want to have to hear the new Black Eyed Peas hit every time I leave my room.

It's the same thing, I think. I like good things, so when I spend years of my life in a place where everyone will only like shitty things, it is bad? Bad enough to transfer to a 50k/year school?

Fuckin' Columbia, I could buy the whole BoO f/w collection for that kind of money.

12. APK

APK Senior member

never mind, this is the dumbest post on styleforum

But wait! A new contender has emerged!

13. Makeshift_Robot

Also there was an article in I think Harper's about how some fundamentalist women choose to hide their sexuality from the public in order to intensify the experience they have with their husband. Recognizing their own beauty, and thinking of it as such a worthy and precious thing that they share it only with the people they find deserving. Seemed alright to me, as long as women make the decision and don't have it made for them.

14. Makeshift_Robot

But wait! A new contender has emerged!

Fuck you man a general appreciation of design and aesthetics is essential to a good education.

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

are you up for some trolling?
    i've seen some of the replies to your outfits and the suggestions of gayness.
    i found a pic of a emo/goth in the process of hetrosexual penetration, and i think that it could be said to look like you..
    i'm thinking of having some fun with it, with your assistance.
    what say you? something crossing streetwearXdumbthreads
    if you have a skpe account we can discuss if you are amiable..

wtf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.