• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
dude, do the petite standard. Seriously the best-fitting jean I have ever tried on, and the black looks ******* ace.
I might actually get PSes in raw indigo at some point (when a pair comes up in my size), and something else in raw black. I expect the PS's to stretch out to slim/tapered levels and I think I want my black jean to stay skinny. I like the cut.
Originally Posted by snake
Waxed Diors
Too much $ while I'm moving and sizing is weird... I might do that in FW but I'm kind of stepping back from that idea right now.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with hendrix. Uniqlo's non-raw denim is $20 right now. There's obviously the issue of proxies and all that, but I think it's worth it. I love my pair that I bought last summer. All the aesthetics of an overdyed pair of jeans without the frightening receipt.

dls6128

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
I might actually get PSes in raw indigo at some point (when a pair comes up in my size), and something else in raw black. I expect the PS's to stretch out to slim/tapered levels and I think I want my black jean to stay skinny. I like the cut.

Too much $ while I'm moving and sizing is weird... I might do that in FW but I'm kind of stepping back from that idea right now.

Are you a 32 waist? Buy mine!

kevin250

Reaction score
April 77 does some really nice black skinny jeans, I've got an overdyed pair and a non overdyed black pair. They are some seriously tight jeans though.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buy uni-qlo because they're literally the best plain black jeans you can buy, both quality and fit wise

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Just overdye flat black? They seem so boring to me :s But the other black ones I have are all waxed, so I guess it's just that comparison...

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, they're pretty boring, but if you just want like, black pants, you can't really do better.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nike2_1_1vfba.gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Buy uni-qlo because they're literally the best plain black jeans you can buy, both quality and fit wise
Pretty much going to buy stuff I have tried on myself as long as I can manage to do so, and there ain't no uniqlo anywhere near here for me to size them.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Pretty much going to buy stuff I have tried on myself as long as I can manage to do so, and there ain't no uniqlo anywhere near here for me to size them.
Uniqlo is TTS for s-001, size up 2 for t-000

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
That means nothing to me in my current state. I can't size **** all right now. I find it mind-boggling that I fit into a size S W+H tee, much less sz30 apcs (I can just barely get the top button of PS's done up with a fair bit of struggling). I have no idea what TTS even means to be honest. Where do I get them for $20? For that amount I'll take a shot, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads