Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

When you list on eBay there's a checkbox option to also list on eBay UK

this is so good to know, thanks. and it does auto convert from dollars to pounds in the auction aswell?

2. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

I am getting bored of my leather. I only wear a white v-neck under, black jeans or diors, and whatever sneakers. Option A: sell. Option B: buy more clothes that'll go well wtih it. Option C: buy new leather

Also, what's everyone's knit count? I'm at 8, all heat. I need to get to 25+ aka jet level.

3. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

i have three. a cardigan, a not-cardigan, and a heavy beyond belief $2500 cashmere tim hamilton retails for insane amounts sweater

4. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

5. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

from an old WAYWT [​IMG] Bought on Gilt for $100, very nice cashmere, incredibly thick, just no clue where they got a $2500 retail price from haha [​IMG]

6. snake

snake Senior member

I am getting bored of my leather. I only wear a white v-neck under, black jeans or diors, and whatever sneakers. Option A: sell. Option B: buy more clothes that'll go well wtih it. Option C: buy new leather Also, what's everyone's knit count? I'm at 8, all heat. I need to get to 25+ aka jet level.
    Sell me your Julius leather! Only 2 true knits, need to step up my game.

7. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

btw, you can't be bored of your leather, it's the summer. Wait for a season you actually need it

8. fuji

fuji Senior member

I probably have about 30. Most are not very expensive though beside the rlpl, g&h and miu miu.

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

Also, what's everyone's knit count? I'm at 8, all heat. I need to get to 35+ aka jet level.

fixed

11. DLester

DLester Senior member

I am getting bored of my leather. I only wear a white v-neck under, black jeans or diors, and whatever sneakers. Option A: sell. Option B: buy more clothes that'll go well wtih it. Option C: buy new leather

Also, what's everyone's knit count? I'm at 8, all heat. I need to get to 25+ aka jet level.

As nn says, keep the leather, it looks good. Everyone gets bored from time to time. I just decided that I am bored with button down shirts, after collecting a mountain of them. I stopped wearing them except at work and wear vneck t's the rest of the time. I will get back into bd shirts more this fall.

I have something like 9-10 good knits. I like them all but might move 2 on. One of those is a bit too big for me now (I lost some weight) and the other one is not getting much wear.

I'm beginning to hate buying clothes on ebay. I sent an email asking a seller the thigh, knee, hem, and inseam measurements on a pair of pants and got the reply "Yep they're 34" inseam. Says so right on the tag." I bought because they were going cheap. Got them today and they're 30" inseam [​IMG] [​IMG] .

This would piss me off greatly.

12. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

i'm at about 10 knits as well, 4 of which are basically expendable and don't get worn. need to step it up there.

13. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I'm looking around, but if not it was only $20 for a pair of Marc Jacobs pants. I'll probably resell to this guy I know who will buy anything with a MJ tag.
    You should have redirected him to my sales thread lol [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I have a bunch of knits not that many i wear. Some i need to sell

Tim Hamilton cashmere/linen/wool/cotton (2blend on sleeves, 2blend on body) nautical stripe vneck
    Cloak mesh knit slash neck
    ymc evergreen wool knit crew
    acne assymetrical cashmere/cotton vneck
    margiela cotton charcoal slightly distressed vneck
    acne wool navy cardi
    oc x uniqlo royal blue zip cardi

I wear them more in the fall/winter/early spring but haven't touched them in awhile as it has been pretty warm out. Prob could sell all but the hamilton, acne assymetric though and not miss them. Probably will sell some soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.