Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

the last name is the one i has trouble with

i say it Mar- Gell- a

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

the last name is the one i has trouble with

i say it Mar- Gell- a

oh i thought you were like "how do i pronounce 'mmm'. is it like, MMMmmmm?"

i'm going to bed.

3. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

its like a yummy sound

4. DLester

DLester Senior member

^ it has 4 syllables, the second syllable is like the "ge" in gendarme. most people seem to run the 2nd and 3rd syllable together.

5. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

how do you pronounce mmm... i aksed a SA if they had it and he looked at me like [​IMG]

lulz

7. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

So it's basically just a 3oz shot? I'll pass. How many did you have? Seems like it'd fuck you up quick

Yeah, and this one they mixed with champagne. I just had one, but I pretty drunk by the time I took it. Can't turn it down though, it was free :p

8. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Since Korea won their match in the world cup, our whole table last night got serviced 50 bottles of beer and 6 huge dishes from the owner, who was also Korean. It was all on the table staring at me, mocking me, knowing I couldn't drink or eat any of it. Since I couldn't drink, whenever I lost a drinking game I'd just have to do push-ups on the dance floor + running around shirtless waving at people. FML. [​IMG]

9. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Damn, letting beer and food go to waste??

10. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

lulz
    (10)

11. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Since Korea won their match in the world cup, our whole table last night got serviced 50 bottles of beer and 6 huge dishes from the owner, who was also Korean. It was all on the table staring at me, mocking me, knowing I couldn't drink or eat any of it. Since I couldn't drink, whenever I lost a drinking game I'd just have to do push-ups on the dance floor + running around shirtless waving at people. FML. [​IMG]

I'm sure I"m on a stricter diet than you (lots of fat, lots of protein, less than 30g of carbs per day) and I still drank it up. You are a disgrace to Korea.

also lol:
    [​IMG]

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I'm sure I"m on a stricter diet than you (lots of fat, lots of protein, less than 30g of carbs per day) and I still drank it up. You are a disgrace to Korea. also lol: [​IMG]
    No dude, I was shitting blood a couple weeks back, went to the hospital for 4 days, thought I was okay- started happening again like 4 days ago which was scary as fuck. Doc told me absolutely no meat, no vegetables, no oil, and no alcohol for at least 3 days, thus the FML. Said if I did that for 3 days but didn't get better, then I need to come back and get like an HIV/other scary shit blood test+things in my ass and throat of the not good variety. Today is the last day, though... I wished Greece scored just 1 point, my spread was 3:1. [​IMG] Was hoping that Nigeria could beat Argentina, because I just don't see SK beating them.

13. bows1

bows1 Senior member

It isn't pronounced BOO-TEAR-O.

Pretty much how I thought. Not tear like crying but tear like to tear something apart. tear teh pretty similar.

14. bows1

bows1 Senior member

I'm sure I"m on a stricter diet than you (lots of fat, lots of protein, less than 30g of carbs per day) and I still drank it up. You are a disgrace to Korea.

also lol:
    [​IMG]

ditto diet

15. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Senior member

No dude, I was shitting blood a couple weeks back, went to the hospital for 4 days, thought I was okay- started happening again like 4 days ago which was scary as fuck. Doc told me absolutely no meat, no vegetables, no oil, and no alcohol for at least 3 days, thus the FML. Said if I did that for 3 days but didn't get better, then I need to come back and get like an HIV/other scary shit blood test+things in my ass and throat of the not good variety. Today is the last day, though...

I wished Greece scored just 1 point, my spread was 3:1. [​IMG] Was hoping that Nigeria could beat Argentina, because I just don't see SK beating them.

I was in a boating accident once and ruptured some organs and had things in my ass. I feel your pain. On that note, I can't think of anything that could be in my ass of the good variety

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.