• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the last name is the one i has trouble with

i say it Mar- Gell- a

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ it has 4 syllables, the second syllable is like the "ge" in gendarme. most people seem to run the 2nd and 3rd syllable together.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
how do you pronounce mmm... i aksed a SA if they had it and he looked at me like
lol8[1].gif

lulz

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
So it's basically just a 3oz shot? I'll pass. How many did you have? Seems like it'd **** you up quick

Yeah, and this one they mixed with champagne. I just had one, but I pretty drunk by the time I took it. Can't turn it down though, it was free :p

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Since Korea won their match in the world cup, our whole table last night got serviced 50 bottles of beer and 6 huge dishes from the owner, who was also Korean. It was all on the table staring at me, mocking me, knowing I couldn't drink or eat any of it. Since I couldn't drink, whenever I lost a drinking game I'd just have to do push-ups on the dance floor + running around shirtless waving at people. FML.
frown.gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, letting beer and food go to waste??

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Since Korea won their match in the world cup, our whole table last night got serviced 50 bottles of beer and 6 huge dishes from the owner, who was also Korean. It was all on the table staring at me, mocking me, knowing I couldn't drink or eat any of it. Since I couldn't drink, whenever I lost a drinking game I'd just have to do push-ups on the dance floor + running around shirtless waving at people. FML.
frown.gif

I'm sure I"m on a stricter diet than you (lots of fat, lots of protein, less than 30g of carbs per day) and I still drank it up. You are a disgrace to Korea.

also lol:
6nvwg0.png

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I'm sure I"m on a stricter diet than you (lots of fat, lots of protein, less than 30g of carbs per day) and I still drank it up. You are a disgrace to Korea. also lol:
6nvwg0.png

No dude, I was ******** blood a couple weeks back, went to the hospital for 4 days, thought I was okay- started happening again like 4 days ago which was scary as ****. Doc told me absolutely no meat, no vegetables, no oil, and no alcohol for at least 3 days, thus the FML. Said if I did that for 3 days but didn't get better, then I need to come back and get like an HIV/other scary **** blood test+things in ****** and throat of the not good variety. Today is the last day, though... I wished Greece scored just 1 point, my spread was 3:1.
frown.gif
Was hoping that Nigeria could beat Argentina, because I just don't see SK beating them.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
No dude, I was ******** blood a couple weeks back, went to the hospital for 4 days, thought I was okay- started happening again like 4 days ago which was scary as ****. Doc told me absolutely no meat, no vegetables, no oil, and no alcohol for at least 3 days, thus the FML. Said if I did that for 3 days but didn't get better, then I need to come back and get like an HIV/other scary **** blood test+things in ****** and throat of the not good variety. Today is the last day, though...

I wished Greece scored just 1 point, my spread was 3:1.
frown.gif
Was hoping that Nigeria could beat Argentina, because I just don't see SK beating them.

I was in a boating accident once and ruptured some organs and had things in ******. I feel your pain. On that note, I can't think of anything that could be in ****** of the good variety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads