Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

I suppose seeings how I have this magical box sitting here on my lap, google should have been as friendly as you are. Thanks mang.

-rF

2. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

seriously, how interesting are clothes/style really? Its obviously important to look good, but this constant renewal thing? Ive sold off so much stuff this last year, and havent really replaced it with anything else.

Feels like im out of the race myself, but that might be due to pickiness and lack of nice stuff to get. "styling" is boring aswell, fuck accessories.

3. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

Bobo, I think you're just bored cause its summertime.

once winter rolls around you'll buy new flannels and jackets and boots and all the stuff you dig

4. jaac

jaac Senior member

Man I'm so sick of all this alt account trolling schtick in waywt as well as trash talking over stupid shit in general. Shit is getting mad old especially with people similar to kent who have no business talking in the first place.

Just posted about this, it's getting fucccccccking old. Theres like one pic and then 2 posts of discussion about it then a fight produced from those 2 posts goes for 2 pages.

5. Razele

Razele Senior member

Man I wish I had smaller feet.

Size 42 would be prime.

6. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Just went on the "hot chicks with douchebags" website and hot dang we have a winner... [​IMG] I'm not sure whether this is meant to make me feel pathetic for not being able to compete with it, or if instead I should be commending it for being able to pull girls in spite of it's severe fashion handicap.

7. Razele

Razele Senior member

As much as some bitch and moan about the lifestyle pics in WAYWT, people should go to MC WAYWT to see some amazing chinese coal mine explosion level disasters.

Also, I'm really glad that the bar is way higher here. That thread is ridiculous.

8. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

It is hard not to be incredibly jealous of JKissi

http://jakedavis.typepad.com/jakedav...s-project.html

congrats to JKissi but man i hate these obnoxious ads. Like that frikken iPhone 4 ad, you'd think they're curing cancer or something.

Just went on the "hot chicks with douchebags" website and hot dang we have a winner...

[​IMG]

I'm not sure whether this is meant to make me feel pathetic for not being able to compete with it, or if instead I should be commending it for being able to pull girls in spite of it's severe fashion handicap.

I am sure i know that guy. If that's who i think it is, i used to play rugby with him. pretty good dude. bit of a douche, but in a loveable way.

it's either him or his evil twin.

9. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Every single person in that picture looks like they were thrown in to a My Size Shake n Bake bag.

10. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

seriously, how interesting are clothes/style really? Its obviously important to look good, but this constant renewal thing? Ive sold off so much stuff this last year, and havent really replaced it with anything else.

Feels like im out of the race myself, but that might be due to pickiness and lack of nice stuff to get. "styling" is boring aswell, fuck accessories.

How interesting is interior design, packaging, graphic design??? Honestly if you just like clothes but don't care about art and design in general I don't see you sustaining your interest over a long period of time.

11. bows1

bows1 Senior member

congrats to JKissi but man i hate these obnoxious ads. Like that frikken iPhone 4 ad, you'd think they're curing cancer or something.

I am sure i know that guy. If that's who i think it is, i used to play rugby with him. pretty good dude. bit of a douche, but in a loveable way.

it's either him or his evil twin.

What position? I was a flanker.

12. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

seriously, how interesting are clothes/style really?

you think this might be self-inflicted?

13. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

How interesting is interior design, packaging, graphic design??? Honestly if you just like clothes but don't care about art and design in general I don't see you sustaining your interest over a long period of time.

Not that interesting. So you might have a point, an generel aesthetic disposition is needed for sustainted interest in constant renewal of objects.

14. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Not that interesting. So you might have a point, an generel aesthetic disposition is needed for sustainted interest in constant renewal of objects.

Objects and ideas are constantly renewing otherwise you're looking at a dead (or folklorized aka momified) culture. You don't have to change your own wardrobe every 6 months...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.