• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Finally"... =/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ooh...

Seems like you got ( hold of ) the wrong end of the stick and mistinterpreted my post somehow
laugh.gif

( This could also be down to the language barrier, though. I'm German... =/ )

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I am wearing the SF uniform today; stan smiths, apc jeans, engineered garment quick release belt and SFXEpaulet purple flannel (+ apc jeans jacket if it gets chilly in the evening). If I had common project I'd be more sf than sf.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ What I actually meant to say was/is that I'm extremely psyched for you and that I can't wait to see worn pics including HQ close-ups.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I am wearing the SF uniform today; stan smiths, apc jeans, engineered garment quick release belt and SFXEpaulet purple flannel (+ apc jeans jacket if it gets chilly in the evening). If I had common project I'd be more sf than sf.

signhell.jpg

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
signhell.jpg

I've been into certain aspects of workwear before most here joined or even got interested in fashion, I just rarely combine them together to form a real workwear outfit (i.e. I usually wear my flannels with black jeans and leather jackets, grunge style).

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *Tee*
^ What I actually meant to say was/is that I'm extremely psyched for you and that I can't wait to see worn pics including HQ close-ups.

I should have my Beatwear by the 14th of May w/ damage report as well. I got high point and I think Uncontrol got zips.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Mangostein: Best fruit ever, or BEST fruit ever?

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well admittedly it's not as alarming as Moo wanting to get decked out in Rick, though I can't help but feel the very thought of conforming to a uniform would make your blood boil, maybe I misjudged you. Though it is true that most of the unique characters here have some affilation with the popular SF brands, I still find it perplexing that after such a whiles a member like yourself would still feel it appropriate to wear what most SF members consider 'the basics'. Maybe fashion comes full circle?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Well admittedly it's not as alarming as Moo wanting to get decked out in Rick, though I can't help but feel the very thought of conforming to a uniform would make your blood boil, maybe I misjudged you. Though it is true that most of the unique characters here have some affilation with the popular SF brands, I still find it perplexing that after such a whiles a member like yourself would still feel it appropriate to wear what most SF members consider 'the basics'. Maybe fashion comes full circle?

Well APCs are the only blue jeans I keep and I certainly don't see my nicely aged pair as beneath me. I have a uniform btw: white sneakers or black shoes/boots, grey or black jeans, white tee, black jacket or tuxedo, white pocket square.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Fuuma, you should get a pair of CPs. Been enjoying my white OG Achilles lows this week.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Fuuma, you should get a pair of CPs. Been enjoying my white OG Achilles lows this week.

For some reason I don't like 'em, prefer GAT. I'm not interested in buying anything right now, got two Ann jackets and an Ann sweater in april and haven't even thought about purchasing something since then. Might get white RO trainers (old model) at some point. Oh wait I'm also waiting for a Veronnique Branquinho sweater I got on the SZ supermarket and some white dress shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads