• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
I like the look of their clothing a lot but it seems like all the good pieces are only available through Japan, where were you looking at?

Yeah I'm looking at Japanese stores, but zozo will ship internationally without a proxy http://zozo.jp/search/?p_keyv=bed+j.w+ford (some brands/stores on zozo seem to be excluded from int shipping, but Bed JW Ford isn't)

Although I'm not much a leather guy, I really like their rider jacket - horse suede with a paisley lining, talon zips and long dangly leather pulls

Bussit

Reaction score
I just got a pop up on my mobile phone saying I was eligible to receive an iPhone because I was on SF.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you need to message LA Guy to claim your prize.

Bussit

Reaction score
Stop lying.
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png

@LA Guy is this for real
1f633.png

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stop lying.
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png

@LA Guy is this for real
1f633.png

I believe you. So, before anything else, check for malware. There is a common form that does just that. If this keeps on occurring, or there is no malware, I'll yell at ad ops on Monday.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ragechester

Reaction score
Quote:

Yeah I'm looking at Japanese stores, but zozo will ship internationally without a proxy http://zozo.jp/search/?p_keyv=bed+j.w+ford (some brands/stores on zozo seem to be excluded from int shipping, but Bed JW Ford isn't)

Although I'm not much a leather guy, I really like their rider jacket - horse suede with a paisley lining, talon zips and long dangly leather pulls
Nice, thanks for the heads up. I think they did the pulls right, which I'm normally not into, an example being mathew miller's pulls. The Bed JW Ford Bombers I really like

Again zipper & pulls just look right. Was for sure turned onto the brand from Isaac Larose's ig, Theres a pic of him wearing the leather you want and it looks really nice.

Stop lying.
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png

@LA Guy is this for real
1f633.png
crackup[1].gif

Bussit

Reaction score

I believe you. So, before anything else, check for malware. There is a common form that does just that. If this keeps on occurring, or there is no malware, I'll yell at ad ops on Monday.

Cheers,

Fok.

Lmk when to hit you up on the DM with my shipping deets.

I got the same pop up this morning on my iPhone.

I called first dibs, fam.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I might have got something like that once or twice before from Facebook but it's rare, I don't remember it happening outside of fb until this morning. I just cleared history& cookies and it went away.

Bussit

Reaction score
Yeah, it just happened once for me. The page was quite deceptive though--if you didn't look close, you'd think it was an actual FB page.

On a completely unrelated note, is it common to carry a pizza pie (in a box) beneath your armpit? Just saw a guy do that.
1f355.png

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You get pop ups on your phone?
Malware on mobile is one of the most common "new" black hat things these days. Phones are pretty unprotected, and most people don't have their phones with tons of anti-malware apps (which do eat up memory) on them.

Unfortunately, it's also the new wildwest of bad advertisers, as well.

I really hope that it's not us, but it could be. Um, I realize that this may be a big request, but getting me the destination link would give us a big up on actually finding who is the culprit. Bad players have smart ways of hiding themselves, but they do have one weakness, which is that they have to get you to go somewhere.

Cheers,

Fok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads