• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do you think it is feasible to have one of your employees do a sweep of the most used phrases (e.g. one liners) used on Styleforum, add a couple of dank memes, 1 or 2 "Dubiously Honored" catch phrases and make it so that upon 'thumbs up' the user can quickly pick a phrase. It can be done in one click, right? I think it would be a good compromise for the lazy and those that enjoy leaving comments as well as those who are really trying to avoid cluttering forum space. Granted, it may not be personable or unique but as much emotes there are I am sure someone creative can come up with 78 options to choose from. And I think it'd be funny to see see 56 thumbs with the same comment back to back. May be the information you can collect for more statistics to use later for a different project? It would be fun [funny], which is really the spirit of things here right?

Not right at this moment, but it does sound like a fun idea.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

What's this year's Granna tshirt? @notwithit

Also: @La Guy when I have my Surface in tablet mode, the search button/magnifiying glass doesn't respond to touch - it work only if you're using a mouse. If I'm in tablet mode, and I touch the icon, nothing happens. Maybe a quirk of the desktop version of the site?

Probably the next company that comes out with a pair of pants that's "loose in the thigh, slightly elongated crotch, tapered, and cropped" and sells them at H&M prices.

Last edited:

Gruff

Reaction score
Hirsh wasn't racist. just a denim lover who tried to make friends instead of enemies! She exposed us to the darker side of internet fashion and we are all grateful for it. Imagine if she posted on SuFu instead of here. Eventually she got caught slipping like the best of them and Fok brought out the ban hammer. RIP, the greatest denim bro of all.

IIRC some internet detectives discovered that she posted on SuFu before coming over to SF. Used a different handle but same bullshit about her denim fetish.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I came here to figure out how to dress myself. Now I dress like a skateboard hobo. Thanks guys!

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I came here to figure out how to dress myself. Now I dress like a skateboard hobo. Thanks guys!

*reads StyleForum once*

Last edited:

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
There is a forum online - I won't say which one for your own protection - that has over 15 million posts about buttholes. How they look, what they feel like, how they taste, best ways to clean them, on and on. It's a magical, wondrous forum.

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
huh I was just looking at some tops with massive kimono sleeves (from randmo Japanese brand Bed JW Ford)
alien.gif

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where can I find a pair of white side zips for under $750??

Ragechester

Reaction score
huh I was just looking at some tops with massive kimono sleeves (from randmo Japanese brand Bed JW Ford)
I like the look of their clothing a lot but it seems like all the good pieces are only available through Japan, where were you looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads