• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
appriciating the "English leather" fabric

Ragechester

Reaction score
sharing this from @Rais tumblr, because damn!!! Miyake

@kindofyoung i dunno if it's really progression in design. There collections have more or less always looked like that and on the side they have also always had the box logo. It's just smart marketing, especially during the box logo craze of 2012. They still make variations of the box logo it's just not hyped as much any more.

basil rathbone

Reaction score
Pigalle is okay. I wanted to like it, but when I saw the stuff in person, I wasn't really digging it, aside from a few pieces. And the couple things I tried on fit weird, so I dunno. All I wanted was a hat and all they had left was royal purple, so I even failed there.

Stephane Ashpool seems like a really cool guy though. Super into the community and does a lot for kids. Has a basketball team and got them a court in an empty lot right in the middle of the neighbourhood, which I thought was neat.

basil rathbone

Reaction score
Yeah, it was. It was purple and white when I lived there, and they've changed it to Mondrian colours now I guess.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if its possible to get kind to group multiple items in one shipment?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That feeling when Black Friday is rolling around and there's absolutely nothing that I have my eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics