• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you may want to buy yourself a real pair of snow boots because youll be tempted to jump in :slayer:

where did you move to?

DC... which isn't even that bad. My California is showing.

So any DC bros want to grab a beer?

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

basil rathbone

Reaction score
lol

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Klippans are really nice, soft and fluffy. I have a blue one.

I think someone asked about blankets a while back. These Klippans look good, and less heritage looking than Pendletons or whatever.

http://goodhoodstore.com/lifestore/brands/klippan

kashmir

Reaction score
eh.... what bag to wear with overcoats? daypack and tailored stuff is a generally a no no.. I wonder what are the alternatives?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Totes are good all around bags. It can be casual, and if in leather can be a great statement piece.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leather satchel

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fromjapan is such a scam. Every single time I use them I discover some new fine print with the sole purpose of squeezing another dollar out of unsuspecting customers. Do not recommend.

VitaTimH

Reaction score
So you guys probably know that I'm sort of a giant nerd for interesting details in clothes. I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog to chronicle and document interesting clothing details as well as my thoughts and opinions, sort of like a clothes version of Minimally Minimal.

Here's the first article, not yet publicly listed. I'd appreciate any thoughts, as well as suggestions and opinions on what would be interesting topics. Thanks!

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've stopped using them lately but what's changed?

Probably nothing. I just end up getting tilted at something every time. Like having my deposit automatically refunded without warning before I was able to pay for shipping so now I get bled for more fees as I have to deposit the same money again. Last time I paid them like $30 or $35 or something to remove the tags on my order because I was marking items down as they came through customs here. They were happy to charge me the money, but didn't remove any tags so I got killed by customs and then it was like pulling teeth to get them to refund the charge. There was something else another time as well that had to do with the packing that I don't remember.

So you guys probably know that I'm sort of a giant nerd for interesting details in clothes. I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog to chronicle and document interesting clothing details as well as my thoughts and opinions, sort of like a clothes version of Minimally Minimal.

Here's the first article, not yet publicly listed. I'd appreciate any thoughts, as well as suggestions and opinions on what would be interesting topics. Thanks!

Started to read but just got depressed I've never been able to find that shirt. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads