Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, May 15, 2015.

1. Ken P

Ken P Senior member

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

3. RXS09

RXS09 Senior member

Speaking of CP: The soles of my officer boots are falling apart. Any recs for send in repair?

4. mementomoriarty

mementomoriarty Senior member

5. 1969

1969 Senior member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015

6. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

@LA Guy It's a very nice blog you have, maybe you should move it to tumblr, I hear it's a popular platform.

7. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

The divisiveness over this one is amusing. SF seems to prefer the CCP by a slim margin.

[​IMG]

Is "both" a possibility? :smarmy:

:lol: What struck me when I saw the first teaser trailer is just how uninterested I am in seeing Matt Damon in space again. It's weird to think that he and Chastain will have co-starred in two high-profile, big-budget space-survival 'event pictures' in two consecutive years.

I'm almost surprised they didn't cram Sandra Bullock into a small role somewhere just to make this the capstone of the current space-cinema edifice.

I sure hope nobody stumbled on the runway; that picture suggests all kinds of "Final Destination x Rube Goldberg mangled-human-dominoes" disasters to me.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

@ 2m14

8. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

^i agree, this is better than cack on the runway. love u rick. will never ever buy or wear your clothes but keep doin u bb.

9. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Any tips for a first-timer? I guy on my team at work is leaving and moving to London soon.

Also, anybody out there with experience in Google Analytics, digital, email, and direct response marketing analytics, and ideally a working knowledge of SQL looking for a job? A guy on my team at work is leaving and moving to London soon. I give bonus points for sick jawnz during the interview process (j/k on that last part...maybe).

I had pretty much this exact conversation with someone last night (I was wearing my Rick leather and someone complimented the shoulder strap, which led to a discussion of RO in general). I don't necessarily like most of what he does and there's very little of it that I'd actually wear, but I like that he's out there doing it.

10. LA Guy

Buy some sick jawnz by clicking through our links!!! If you buy during this period, you'd not only get great jawnz, but you'll also get the special opportunity to post on "Recent Purchases" and get thumbs from your community of clothing nerds!!! But wait. there's more!!! Buy a really nice watch through a click through, or even a car, i nthe next 20 minutes, post on recent purchases, and you'll also get a special thumb from Fok. He'll also send a voucher for more thumbs.

How's that for direct response marketing? Yes, I can also do the analytics for it, but I don't get out of bed for under $350/h. travel rates extra, of course.

11. iamacyborg

iamacyborg Senior member

Depends on his budget, if he's got a few grand saved up he'll probably be best off renting out a 2 or 3 bedroom flat outright and then finding flatmates to spread the cost with. 1 bedroom flats work too, but they're very expensive.

I *was* GA certified and have been in email marketing for 4 years if you want to deal with visas...

12. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Not bad, and bonus points for engaging via a social channel. Needs to leverage first- and third-party data in order to deliver a more relevant message and ask based on constituent segment, tho.

Probably not, unfortunately. I think we're mostly limiting it to the Eastern US for time zone and travel purposes.

13. LA Guy

I already leveraged the king of data - first party data. Why do you think I made that yell and sell here? Why do you think that I offered thumbs?

I'll just go ahead and take your fucking position already. You probably don't even know how to make an effective email drip campaign (incidentally, something that we actually do well with (0).)

14. LA Guy

This shop talk is now getting wierdly meta.

15. iamacyborg

iamacyborg Senior member

Not sure I want to be back on the East coast after my last experience there :D

85% sure I could make your drip campaign more effective.