• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Utterly fashion-unrelated question: let's say you and a partner are visiting a friend for a few days. Would you rather have a) a full-sized bed with floor space on both sides of the bed and at the foot or b) a queen-sized bed up against the wall in a corner of the room? The queen-sized bed would also have a somewhat better mattress (latex foam vs. a cheaper Ikea inner-spring), but one of you would be sleeping next to a wall.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
idgi is there meant to be some disadvantage to sleeping against a wall?

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have to crawl over your partner if you want to take a piss?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Utterly fashion-unrelated question: let's say you and a partner are visiting a friend for a few days. Would you rather have a) a full-sized bed with floor space on both sides of the bed and at the foot or b) a queen-sized bed up against the wall in a corner of the room? The queen-sized bed would also have a somewhat better mattress (latex foam vs. a cheaper Ikea inner-spring), but one of you would be sleeping next to a wall.

without a doubt queen size next to the wall. what's wrong with sleeping next to a wall?

you could you know, get out of the bed from the foot of the bed instead of the side of the bed, too

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
without a doubt queen size next to the wall. what's wrong with sleeping next to a wall?

you could you know, get out of the bed from the foot of the bed instead of the side of the bed, too

There's a footboard, so not an option unless you feel like climbing over that, too.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A new season begins. Something that caught my eye and for the all the dudes who enjoy floral print shirts. From Eidos:

925348_mrp_cu_xl.jpg

That's nice, I don't generally look for a print like this but where is this stocked?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
There's a footboard, so not an option unless you feel like climbing over that, too.

guess you're gonna have to wrassle with your partner then

or exert your ownership by peeing on her leg :foo:

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id quite like one of these Beton Cire 'Miki' hats but ive got a big head and at risk of it looking like a kippah

1-modern.jpg

their Facetasm collab look pretty cool too

20837678_501413943537367_6889711065630769152_n.jpg
My wife, who has a heart shaped face, looks good in pretty much any hat you stick on her head.

I have a rounder face, and 99% of hats look stupid on me. The exception are cadet and some engineer style caps, or say, that Kapital Old Man and the Sea cap.

A big head... it's a definite gamble. You don't want to end up looking like Shaq, who always seems to be wearing a hat made for a head 1/2 his size.

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A long long time ago I got a Hermès tie as an (unexpected, not particularly desired) gift, and I was more or less unmoved by the tie, but I ******* LOVED the color on the box, which I'd never seen before. This was not precisely the reaction the giver had been expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads