• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Also, the only man who has ever looked good in Demna stuff is the time Marc Jacobs wore that Balenciaga coat while getting into a car with three dogs because he looks so happy doing it.

armellod.e

Reaction score
I was going to suggest this photo of Kohhei Matsuda from Bo Ningen as an example of a cool Demna men's outfit, but now that I've found it, it's not as good as I remember. He's just extremely cool himself.

Last edited:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hokas may be a bit ugly but they are excellent running shoes. Just knocked out a decent run in them today.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maxwellll

Reaction score
In 2021 from Bong Hoon Jo, the mind that gave us the award winning Parasite!... Ojka!... Snowpiercer!...

comes...

DOUBLE-PLEAT MAN!

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Similarly, Margiela's stuff often works better on women. Tabi boots are a perfect example, even if I wish we as men could wear Tabi boots.

Do you mean Margiela's versions or tabi boots in general? Because here in Japan (where tabi boots come from), they are worn by construction workers, taiko drummers and also odd style freaks of all genders. I don't see what would make them especially feminine, even Margiela's versions...

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
*pushes glasses so far up nose bridge that the shattering of the supraorbital bones reverbates across the cosmos with a cry of "actualllllyyyyy"*

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads