• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Seriously, @Teger - don't encourage him. He has already dispensed of shoes, shirts, and underwear. You can tell by his demeanor above that he is a desperate man who will not stop at the police checkpoint.

Also, there is a strict no nudity policy on the forum. And if he insists on the minimalism of a thong, I'll have to move his posts to dumb threads.

Hey man I’m not afraid to admit that if it was socially acceptable I’d just get a 4 stitch tattoo on my back and call it a day

All my fits would be:

Maison Martin Margiela - FW88 Artisanal Replica Cuban in Tan

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i can't believe drew stole a million dollars ... and he got a jlc with it. at least he would've made money with a steel patek or daytona...

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can't believe drew stole a million dollars ... and he got a jlc with it. at least he would've made money with a steel patek or daytona...
When did all this happen? Is the thread with the history still around?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
People of color can't even get representation through Photoshop.

they didn't even bother to photoshop in an asian! those wacist bastids!

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone give me a very short summary of what's wrong with the photo/gathering. What are the questions the guy has and why does he think it's photoshopped? I don't have the energy to figure it out myself, but still want to be outraged.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Someone give me a very short summary of what's wrong with the photo/gathering. What are the questions the guy has and why does he think it's photoshopped? I don't have the energy to figure it out myself, but still want to be outraged.

Kind of nothing in the end, but still funny. Basically, a bunch of tech people visited Brunello Cucincelli's cashmere village, and GQ wrote a story about it. Cuccinelli, as a brand, supplied GQ with a photo, which they used as their lead. Then someone on Twitter picked it up and said that the image looks Photoshopped. Two days later, someone found that the photo was indeed Photoshopped -- someone Photoshopped two women into what would have been an all-male photo.

Anyway, it turns out that the women were at the meeting, but weren't present for the photo. Someone 'shopped the two women in because they needed a group photo of everyone in attendance. It was kind of clumsy and dumb, but also funny and touched on the topic of underrepresented women in tech. I don't think they 'shopped them in for representation reasons -- the two women, who are tech CEOs, even shared the image on their IG. I think the intent was more innocent.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
7IaW.gif

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Grailed is now charging more than eBay ?‍♂️

There has to a better alternative to Grailed ffs

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads