• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but it's hard to take you seriously at all when you talk about animals as an "enslaved population". Don't @ me.

Well, it's hard for me to take most opinions posted here on this topic seriously but at least I do try to address the point.

You're the one who brought up the topic.

Those were not my words.

I know, I can read.

I'm adressing her point.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's silly to act like animal husbandry is anything but unethical. Even if you, like me, don't really think animals have moral status (like the moral status of chairs).

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So need to know this: where is my sudden interest in Nudie Jeans taking me? To an EDM festival near me?

That is what's the cultural context here. Looks kind of Euro maybe?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So need to know this: where is my sudden interest in Nudie Jeans taking me? To an EDM festival near me?

That is what's the cultural context here. Looks kind of Euro maybe?
It's either an EDM festival and the weight room, or 2005.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to need some context for this.

Probably a poorly executed joke (it's Friday afternoon and I'm drinking, so kind of tipsy and feeling emboldened).

"Gott ist tot" is a famous line in philosophy. It's German for "God is dead," which iis Nietzsche's way of saying the Enlightenment killed our ability to believe in God (and all the stuff that comes with that). So you know, tater tots -- tots -- how many tots have you gott -- 11 bespoke commissions and how many years have you been vegan logical fallacies.

OKAY! ...

::shrinks into nothingness::

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Probably a poorly executed joke (it's Friday afternoon and I'm drinking, so kind of tipsy and feeling emboldened).

"Gott ist tot" is a famous line in philosophy. It's German for "God is dead," which iis Nietzsche's way of saying the Enlightenment killed our ability to believe in God (and all the stuff that comes with that). So you know, tater tots -- tots -- how many tots have you gott -- 11 bespoke commissions and how many years have you been vegan logical fallacies.

OKAY! ...

::shrinks into nothingness::

I gotts only one tots. YOLO

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And @LA Guy is Nudie (there, there it is the tingle of freedom from inhibition...) really a weight room brand. Cuts look SKINNY.
From what I understand, yes, they are a brand of choice for the EDM bro bros. Many, if not most, models haves some stretch to them.

It's a weird fact of like that the more muscle you have, the smaller your clothes are likely to be.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads