• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the bay doesn't like this development either , i think they do a pretty good job of framing the issues out

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the bay doesn't like this development either , i think they do a pretty good job of framing the issues out

I wouldn't normally sign with the lobbying efforts of a corporation, but in this case we share the same interests - I want to be able to resell and I don't want them (or any platform) haphazardly handling advanced PII just to catch up with some regulation they are not interested in administering.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm liking these:

BK037_YD1925_m

BI897_SU9766_m

BG933_HT0803_m

BK783_PT2329
BK820_BL8133

BJ176_WZ2093

BJ175_WZ2095

They also threw up another Kenmare in guncheck (looks ok):

BK195_WZ2116_m

They also have some LL Bean-style chamois workshirts. And they have a restock (only in Regular) for the alpaca geo sport coat.
My favorite part of this collection is the chair in image #2.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have recs for sweatshirts that are shorter in length?

Looking for pit to pit around 22in +/- 1 in and back length ~24 or a touch shorter

Feel like most of the Japanese brands are on the longer side. Warehouse 404 may work but was hoping to source other recs.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone heave recommendations for suede trucker jacket? I am thinking I want a type III fit. Probably bit of a modern detail like unlined and longer in the body, as opposed to Japanese 30lb workware. So far what I've seen and liked is Valstar (nice that it's unlined as it fits my sot of comfortable use case) and mainline Polo.

edit: ah, yall talked about this about a year ago I see now. If anyone went with something they liked, please chime in :)

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone heave recommendations for suede trucker jacket? I am thinking I want a type III fit. Probably bit of a modern detail like unlined and longer in the body, as opposed to Japanese 30lb workware. So far what I've seen and liked is Valstar (nice that it's unlined as it fits my sot of comfortable use case) and mainline Polo.

edit: ah, yall talked about this about a year ago I see now. If anyone went with something they liked, please chime in :)

It's a tough find, in my experience. Todd Snyder's is unlined.

If you scour eBay and Etsy you may find a vintage Levi's or Polo that works for you.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d encourage you guys to check out the alpaca scarves, stoles and blankets that we’re doing with @Epaulet . 5% of the proceeds are going to ALS.org, at least. I say at least because I’m considering donating more of Styleforum’s commission to the overall donation. Just depends on how many we sell to cover our costs. Anyway, here is the link for the guys who don’t read the newsletter: https://www.epauletbrand.com/collections/alpaca-project

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads