• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
White jeans and loafers is easy when you work from home and don’t have outside dirt or men on the internet throwing shade all day 😂

I was in white trousers and loafers at Angkor Wat in my last big trip before working in a robe for the 29 months of The Year of COVID. I even sat on a rock to drink a coffee flavored Coke, as being a white dude, my squat skills are non existent.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Bob guy's taking over my phone again.

360D0EA9-EDE9-4DD6-B874-735EE22C237D.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Bob guy's taking over my phone again.

View attachment 1793458
lol. I'll tag @admin here, but seriously, if you want a faster response, post stuff like this in the technical issues thread in Classic Menswear, which is monitored by our ad providers as well as @admin. I do strategy level stuff, but I don't have the tools on hand track down specific issues like this rogue ad.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol. I'll tag @admin here, but seriously, if you want a faster response, post stuff like this in the technical issues thread in Classic Menswear, which is monitored by our ad providers as well as @admin. I do strategy level stuff, but I don't have the tools on hand track down specific issues like this rogue ad.

I just wanted to ***** about Bob.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

cb200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20 years late? Pretty sure fashion cycles are 15 years. You might just be a bit early.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@RegisDB9 you’re not worried about hanging dong?
I can’t answer for @RegisDB9 , but gi pants are super loose with a drawstring.

I do wish that I could get hidden pockets sewn into some gi pants, or at least Velcro flapped patch pockets for a wallet, phone, keys and pocketknife.

@shopcanoeclub - you said you know the Triple Aught guys? They have some pretty cool pocket knife collabs. Do you (or anyone else) carry one? I usually have something small like a little engraved Peña front flipper or Hinderer half track in pocket, but I also own a lot of “coveted” knives, hard to find knives like Demkos and a Koenig Arius and Chris Reeve’s various models, including an Umnumzaan, as well as a few customs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads