• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did @Bozwick go? He created one of the best threads of 2021 then vanished :/

I followed the reddit link in that thread, which in turn led me to this incredible gem of a thread on math and bodybuilding. Priceless.

Hint: keep reading through the first page to see the miracle unveil itself.

Last edited:

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
I followed the reddit link in that thread, which in turn led me to this incredible gem of a thread on math and bodybuilding. Priceless.

Hint: keep reading through the first page to see the miracle unveil itself.
This was really a set-up for me to share this video:

Enjoy

Edit: Youtube isn't embedding properly and idk how to share video links without embedding.. so let's try Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/com...ment/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited:

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
How did we go from this:
1634530438532.png

1634530453901.png

to this:
1634530487063.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 9.10.18 PM.png
1634530615643.png

?

The first one is everything I want from clothing, the second feels like just another "relaxed fit" minimalistic clothing brand. I hope it's just a change in branding and not a new direction for the actual product. Despite being known on this forum for having returned a traveler's coat, I really love how quirky and "warm" some of their pieces are.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had these for a year now. I use them for walking in the woods but want to wear these without the mud from now on.
Could anyone give me some pointers?

6A478E30-048D-442C-A2F7-BB58B893E9DC.jpeg

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had these for a year now. I use them for walking in the woods but want to wear these without the mud from now on.

I don't entirely understand what you mean. You want to stop the mud getting on them in the woods? Or you want to wear them in the city? The first is impossible. The answer to the second is just wear them (maybe swap out the laces).

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1687480

swap the laces for something more uniform in color. (maybe something like a thicker waxed lace or even a leather lace?)
wear with jeans, 5 pocket chinos / cords and a chunky sweater.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did we go from this:
View attachment 1687428
View attachment 1687429

to this:
View attachment 1687430
View attachment 1687431 View attachment 1687433
?

The first one is everything I want from clothing, the second feels like just another "relaxed fit" minimalistic clothing brand. I hope it's just a change in branding and not a new direction for the actual product. Despite being known on this forum for having returned a traveler's coat, I really love how quirky and "warm" some of their pieces are.

What's interesting is that you'll probably find a similar version every item from that first photo in the KS collection this winter too. They still make the Traveler coat (and even have a double-cloth melton grey one this season - basically exactly the same coat), they still make a lot of separates in flannel and moleskin like the first photo.

Maybe the photo/look styling has changed a bit - and they've added more short & boxy shapes over time - but the products haven't really changed that much

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
What's interesting is that you'll probably find a similar version every item from that first photo in the KS collection this winter too. They still make the Traveler coat (and even have a double-cloth melton grey one this season - basically exactly the same coat), they still make a lot of separates in flannel and moleskin like the first photo.

Maybe the photo/look styling has changed a bit - and they've added more short & boxy shapes over time - but the products haven't really changed that much
That's good to know, especially coming from someone who has handled all the seasons!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads