• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the green ones!

Thanks for sharing this. I happened to be checking out the new releases at my local shop after seeing your post, and saw they were carrying these. Grabbed the slip ons this morning. Came with a shoe-size tote:

View attachment 1683045

Kopped the rug slips too. I haven't kopped a pair of sneakers in years but had to have these.

Where'd you guys cop? Machus only goes up to a size 12... I need 13s. @verver

jaaz16

Reaction score

Local shop, but they only appear to have up to 12 as well. SSENSE has up to 13; sold out for the slips ons but 1 left in the blue as of right now. They also might restock if they get returns, not sure though.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was going to go my local shop but the kid(s) who work there are a bunch of hypebeast a$$holes. Their size run only went to 12. I went through Bodega but 13 is sold out. I just checked a few stocklists but most went up to 12 and those w/ 13 are sold out. If I see a pair I'll DM you.

Nyarlathotep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
143c301a5307c985_1440_1200.jpg

Dior goes Final Fantasy villain

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are we still able to put SF listings in our signature with the image and everything? I remember we used to be able to put 3 listings in the sig but I can't find that option anymore...

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How do people rate the Guardian fluff vs the NYT fluff* btw (for readers of both obviously)?

I like that Guardian fluff is usually shorter. Then they ask for a donation at the end.

Budd

Reaction score
I’m looking to buy some mudcloth fabric, maybe a mudcloth throw. Does anyone have a good online resource? Something sourced from West Africa?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads