• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody here have Diemme slip ons? I'm trying to find some sizing details and Opumo has a write up that says the slip on still runs a full size big. Can anybody confirm?

Are we about to buy the same sneakers!?

true.to.size

Reaction score
Does anybody here have Diemme slip ons? I'm trying to find some sizing details and Opumo has a write up that says the slip on still runs a full size big. Can anybody confirm?
I have had several pairs over the years and a handful now. One of my favorite shoes.

I take a 43 in diemme (slip ons and other shoes), and I am usually a US 10, 9.5 dress shoe. I do take 42 in some brands that run large but haven't found this to be the case with diemme. I would say that they run tts. That said, I think I have one pair that I put in an extra insole. They have a bit higher arch support than some other sneakers... which I like but some people don't.

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I’m a US 11 in most boots, 11.5 in Nikes, and take 44 in Diemme slip ons. They fit fine. They’re not perfect in terms of fit (or the look I want), but I keep going back to them cause I haven’t found anything better, except Vans, which start to look like **** even faster.

View attachment 1674097
I actually like these, at least more than the merrell hydro moc
Saw a guy in Justin Bieber-esque, Chrome Hearts-y stuff wearing these recently. Had to double take because the shoes manage to look even more stupid on foot. (Meanwhile, as he’s watching me, “Yea, I stay breakin’ necks everywhere I go.”)

Last edited:

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vince actually makes good quality, nice looking slip ons. Usually can find on sale as well. I’d say on pair with CP quality for for less.

trafficjam

Reaction score
My diemme slip ons are 42s. I am a 9.5 brannock and in vans and the diemmes are a little tight but have stretched. They're several years old, though.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@true.to.size @Spehsmonkey thabks guys. I guess I’ll stick with a 45 as I’m a 12 in most sneakers.
@Benesyed maybe? White leather vans a likes? I just can’t find white leather or suede vans here and I can’t seem to use the vans custom option from Au either. And it’s been a while since I was able to get eg vans.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@true.to.size @Spehsmonkey thabks guys. I guess I’ll stick with a 45 as I’m a 12 in most sneakers.
@Benesyed maybe? White leather vans a likes? I just can’t find white leather or suede vans here and I can’t seem to use the vans custom option from Au either. And it’s been a while since I was able to get eg vans.

Yeah was going to get the deerskin diemme vans in white or maybe the gray suede

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Officine Generale have a nice suede pair this season I was also looking at but seems like diemme is cheaper

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone jump on this supposedly-NWT J-24L in size 44 for just under $2k:
1632607925169.png

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can u let me know when u are about to buy sneakers so that this never happens to me

Why would it happen to you? You only buy ugly ranch hand cosplay boots.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads