• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drake's archive sale prices looking like any other store on drop day. No wonder full size runs of everything still in stock.

Symphony

Reaction score
I don’t see Aime as preppy at all tbh - particularly if you’re saying polo isnt.

allow me to clarify: I meant like a more modern styling of white crêpe looks like nowadays. Polo would definitely fit in this category, but probably not all of their items if that makes any sense.

when I think of polo, I think of it styled like rowing blazers.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NYC is pressed for parking space.

This is how much space one has to leave open to conform to NYC parking law.

7ECCEBB0-45AE-4C5C-8334-97ECF3528897.jpeg

I wonder if there is a correlation. ?

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for the fire hydrant?

(so happy I live in a house with parking, sf sucks with street parking)

For the fire hydrant. God protect the fire hydrants!

I got my sixth parking ticket in less than two months today so I'm salty a f.

YoungM

Reaction score
For the fire hydrant. God protect the fire hydrants!

I got my sixth parking ticket in less than two months today so I'm salty a f.

Or, and I'm just spitballing here, you could not be a colossal ************* and drive your own personal car in the most transit-rich city in the entire country?

Just an idea!

(also it's unimaginably baby-brained to think that adding parking supply would make parking easier)

danneskjold

Reaction score
Or, and I'm just spitballing here, you could not be a colossal ************* and drive your own personal car in the most transit-rich city in the entire country?

Just an idea!

(also it's unimaginably baby-brained to think that adding parking supply would make parking easier)
While I agree with the underlying sentiment around transportation, I wonder what your goal is here with your tone and personal attacks?

YoungM

Reaction score
While I agree with the underlying sentiment around transportation, I wonder what your goal is here with your tone and personal attacks?

It's probably not productive, but drivers have absolutely jokerfied me. You can't walk five minutes in NYC without seeing a car sitting in a crosswalk.

WC seems like a generally nice guy, but "Ahh, why do we have to give fire hydrants space - i want to park my car ???" is, I think, an indefensible bit of whining. Too many pedestrians die every year.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
What’s the baller version of Rivieras? Or a similar casual slip on/mocc hybrid thing like this? I’m trying to make the wife happy since too many boots makes Regis a dull boy

1621694702689.jpeg

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Loro Piana summer walk?

Thanks for the rec. I’m looking for something with a slimmer profile. Looked everywhere..Lanvin, Louboutin, Bottega, Tom
Ford, Gucci, Purple Label...no luck

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 8.21.56 AM.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads