• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

heebalabala

Reaction score

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t know if anyone cares about the brand Basic Rights, I have a couple of their high waisted trousers which I like a lot but their new spring lookbook has some nice full break pant leg inspo I am digging
View attachment 1593009 View attachment 1593010 View attachment 1593011 View attachment 1593012

their stuff always interested me but i felt like everything was cut very slim. i do have the denim western shirt and a few henleys they originally released which i like but am glad i got during a clearance sale. the interior finish is a mess on the western and the henleys shrunk about a size in the wash.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also super good.

7A987F3F-B332-445E-9F6B-63284A283105.jpeg

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If this is the wrong thread, let me know and I will go flagellate myself as penance, but I felt a pressing need to share how awesome these are: I got the Oni 20oz "Secret Denim" in the mail today (high taper if anyone cares).

Pictures really can't do these jeans justice, they're just so slubby and and the nep is there, but not overdone. Regarding the stiffness and comfortability factor...well they're extremely comfortable and soft given the weight. I figured they would be fairly comfortable because of the one wash treatment, but I can attest that they don't feel like 20oz typically does. They're less stiff than my other project pair, a 13.5 Cone Mills Selvedge from Bravestar which has 2 soaks and 3 months wear. So if anyone was on the fence about these because of the weight I highly recommend. They look dope as hell and they're superbly soft for the weight.

Included a side profile pic so you can see what the rise and taper look like. Apologies for it not being great, I don't really take side profiles often

86F591C9-AD68-4B9C-81D1-08765061F2C0.JPG

6088FD85-439F-42B5-AC33-4FF2F0065092.JPG

A32A142B-18F2-4F46-B29E-4EBCB1551CD9.JPG

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Niche midwestern?! Bro they're Rochester based. "Biggest" stores they have are in Buffalo right by south campus of UB and in Fayeteville/Syracuse just off the thruway.
Wegmans bangs so hard. All their house-brand stuff is better than the name brand.
They were a client of mine for 2 different projects (Fleet and Advertising) so I had to go up Rochester head office a bunch. They have "employee stores" where you get everything at cost/wholesale and the advertising group was right by the bakery test kitchens so when we had sessions they'd bring all these dope baked goods they were "testing".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads