• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought from Al Duca d'Aosta? The few online comments I found weren't very flattering.

Bought a pair of shorts a couple weeks ago. Took a day or two to process and then shipped quickly via DHL. No complaints.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Groolds (we still doing the Grailed thing?) deserted island challenge or whatever had me wildly confused...

Dick Runks and Gucci slippers at the beach?!
E399E364-FA9C-4ABA-A82F-61191FF5D435.jpeg

Me personally I’d go full Thomas Crown. Oversized Linen Shirt, some nice blue denim and no shoes

1594422675362.jpeg

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flopping around aimlessly on a jetpack while attempting to shotgun twelve-year-olds with 200% better dexterity and hand-eye-coordination than me is f-ing humiliating.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What magazines are worth subscribing too these days? I resubbed to GQ ($18 for two years is a pretty good deal). Interested in anything relating to fashion, art, culture, music, etc.

I got recommended 032C years ago on this forum and have every issue since.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI, those JMM sunglasses are pretty much all sold out.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Other than that they just not may be 'for me' those JMM (most models) seem like they would be very hard to pull off. Quality I've heard has always been solid but style wise very divisive I suppose.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I had those Laramies:

Friend: Cool shades, mind if I try them on?
Me: Sure no problem, just sign this waiver, let me measure your face, wash up with this soap I’m providing put on these gloves and you’re good to go.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Other than that they just not may be 'for me' those JMM (most models) seem like they would be very hard to pull off. Quality I've heard has always been solid but style wise very divisive I suppose.

In my opinion most of their models are very easy to pull off:
The Fellini/Molino/Saint/Dealan/Fitzgerald etc super easy to pull off. Funny enough the only one I haven’t been able to make work has been the Enzo and I think 98% of that is my lady telling me they look like old lady glasses and it killed the hype hahaha

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my opinion most of their models are very easy to pull off:
The Fellini/Molino/Saint/Dealan/Fitzgerald etc super easy to pull off. Funny enough the only one I haven’t been able to make work has been the Enzo and I think 98% of that is my lady telling me they look like old lady glasses and it killed the hype hahaha

Yeah, perhaps they're just too bold for me I guess. They certainly make a statement thats for sure so I can get that appeal. I'm not a sunglasses collector by any means so the few pairs of Hakusans I have hold me over.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I feel like the Enzo work really easily. I’m a little worried when/if I cut my hair it might dwarf my face. I also got the noir 3 though so maybe other colours have a different vibe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads