• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I’d move on the Laramies without the bells and whistles (maybe in a nice Havana) in a heart beat

I like the turquoise gemstones though

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All 3 styles are really good, Laramie are the best though.
But yeah the price is nuts. If they took some of the "extras" out, like the box and case it would be better. But JMM is already $$$ without all the extra details.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not seeing the Laramie or Santa Fe. Am I blind?

Should have clicked link instead of separately navigating. Thank you, even if I need a GD password just to view.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1594407711289.png

1594407729561.png

Laramie - https://jacquesmariemage.com/product/1055/
Santa Fe - https://jacquesmariemage.com/product/1062/
Red Cloud - https://jacquesmariemage.com/product/1059/

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, those are slick. I've got the Yellowstone Zephirins set aside for me, but might need to take a look at these.

Expensive a f, though.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
08_monolith-2.jpg

Jacques Marie Mage Debuts New $4 Million Frame

LOS ANGELES CA -- Multiple sources confirmed Friday that Los Angeles-based eyewear label Jacques Marie Mage plans to debut their new frames next week. Inspired by the deserts of Santa Fe, this frame will be one gigantic block of cellulose acetate shaped like the black monolith in the opening of Stanley Kubrick's cult classic 2001: A Space Odessey. "This will be my largest, most angular design yet," says Jacques Marie Mage designer Jaques Marie. Breaking all ground on eyewear design, these sunglasses won't have any arms but will still block sunlight if you stand behind it. It will also be a limited edition model with a single, jewelry-like embellishment in the middle: a tiny thunderbird with an inscription surrounding it that says "All Who Wander Are Not Lost." The order window opens Monday and the retail price will be $4 million. "My hope," continued Jacques Marie, "is that I can sell just one per season and be done with it."

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
View attachment 1421817

Jacques Marie Mage Debuts New $4 Million Frame

LOS ANGELES CA -- Multiple sources confirmed Friday that Los Angeles-based eyewear label Jacques Marie Mage plans to debut their new frames next week. Inspired by the deserts of Santa Fe, this frame will be one gigantic block of cellulose acetate shaped like the black monolith in the opening of Stanley Kubrick's cult classic 2001: A Space Odessey. "This will be my largest, most angular design yet," says Jacques Marie Mage designer Jaques Marie. Breaking all ground on eyewear design, these sunglasses won't have any arms but will still block sunlight if you stand behind it. It will also be a limited edition model with a single, jewelry-like embellishment in the middle: a tiny thunderbird with an inscription surrounding it that says "All Who Wander Are Not Lost." The order window opens Monday and the retail price will be $4 million. "My hope," continued Jacques Marie, "is that I can sell just one per season and be done with it."

1594408770281.jpeg

Imma check them out

Nyarlathotep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought from Al Duca d'Aosta? The few online comments I found weren't very flattering.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads