• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had a samoyed for a little bit now (she only gets the living areas) - I've given up on wearing most of my fashunz. I don't know how people deal with it... or let their pets in bed. :confused2:
Are you referring to the shedding? They usually don't shed much except for the springtime when they blow out their undercoat. I've had a samoyed and now have a Japanese spitz (think medium/small 20lb samoyed), and his shedding is absolutely insane at the moment. I can brush a plastic grocery bag's amount of fur off of him every day right now, and have to vacuum every other day. It's literally falling out in chunks. And, yeah, if he touches me, I'm instantly covered in fur. If you search for photos of shedding samoyeds, you'll see photos of owners, their dog, and a pile of fur the size of the dog.
c07840dca62a1b82b6075f4b012edeeb.jpg

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fyi those little pet brushes are just smaller versions of wool hand carders

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score
Alternatively, try parrots. Instead of hair you get poop and chew holes in your stuff!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah I knew there would be a lot of shedding and grooming, but I feel like I can only wear leather or nylon. Haven't opened my knit drawers since she arrived. I guess in true Stylefarmer fashion I’m going to need a custom Barenia leather leash and collar when she stops growing.

FB8B3D60-0ACF-4384-83A1-97BC5EED309B.jpeg

new_to_fashion

Reaction score
I feel like I'll never get a pair f yeezys. Missed out on earth, the lack ones a while back, the cinders. Hping for cinder reflective or linen. Not even sure how yeezy supply works.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads