• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

FrankCowperwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maxwellll

Reaction score
An irony when someone once known as being one of the most attractive people in history makes for one of the ugliest shirts I have ever seen, courtesy of Loewe

Reactions: msg

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cmon man......I’m like the only Regis here...I think?

Margiela from 99-2013ish is my sweet spot. There have been some really cool pieces these last few seasons...but I can count them on my hand

Behold:
As a Smith I always assume there is also a 1000 of everyone else in any given environment. :cheers:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The nice thing about shirts, in particular casual shirts, is that if fitting is tad small, you can always wear them open and over a tee, roll up the sleeves. It will still look great for the most part. Think denim and flannel shirts. Someone convince me otherwise.

Kallipagan

Reaction score
I read an interesting piece on Bloomberg (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-10/gen-z-is-blowing-open-the-market-for-men-s-makeup) about the sudden rise of makeup's popularity in male culture (at least in Asia). The article argues that there's been a shift in gender and masculinity perceptions which makes is more acceptable for makeup to be worn by either sex.

Does anyone have experience with makeup? How is it wearing it and what lead you to wear it?

Pastebin for those without Bloomberg access:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.