• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Seriously, @Teger - don't encourage him. He has already dispensed of shoes, shirts, and underwear. You can tell by his demeanor above that he is a desperate man who will not stop at the police checkpoint.

Also, there is a strict no nudity policy on the forum. And if he insists on the minimalism of a thong, I'll have to move his posts to dumb threads.
Hey man I’m not afraid to admit that if it was socially acceptable I’d just get a 4 stitch tattoo on my back and call it a day

All my fits would be:

Maison Martin Margiela - FW88 Artisanal Replica Cuban in Tan

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i can't believe drew stole a million dollars ... and he got a jlc with it. at least he would've made money with a steel patek or daytona...

FrankCowperwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone give me a very short summary of what's wrong with the photo/gathering. What are the questions the guy has and why does he think it's photoshopped? I don't have the energy to figure it out myself, but still want to be outraged.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Someone give me a very short summary of what's wrong with the photo/gathering. What are the questions the guy has and why does he think it's photoshopped? I don't have the energy to figure it out myself, but still want to be outraged.
Kind of nothing in the end, but still funny. Basically, a bunch of tech people visited Brunello Cucincelli's cashmere village, and GQ wrote a story about it. Cuccinelli, as a brand, supplied GQ with a photo, which they used as their lead. Then someone on Twitter picked it up and said that the image looks Photoshopped. Two days later, someone found that the photo was indeed Photoshopped -- someone Photoshopped two women into what would have been an all-male photo.

Anyway, it turns out that the women were at the meeting, but weren't present for the photo. Someone 'shopped the two women in because they needed a group photo of everyone in attendance. It was kind of clumsy and dumb, but also funny and touched on the topic of underrepresented women in tech. I don't think they 'shopped them in for representation reasons -- the two women, who are tech CEOs, even shared the image on their IG. I think the intent was more innocent.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.