• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion: I think there Rosen/Snow collaboration but I liked STG more. More my style.
yeah, those were by far the best designs they had.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeez. Harsh.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
i've met quite a few nxtlvl fashun forum guys now and tbh they're mostly just socially awkward dorks who tell anecdotes about people burying shoes in their gardens
(i fall in this category too ofc without even being well dressed)
Here’s never before seen footage of when I met up with Rob in Miami, we almost got hit with multiple sexual harassment suits but the conversation never got to burying shoes so I call that a win

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When people talk about their expensive shit as “beater” but actually keep it sealed in plastic and obsess about humidity in their temperature controlled walk in

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone own COS footwear? How is the quality. Obvi dont expect it to be eart shattering but was curious if it was solid enough to last a few years and be comfortable.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.